Do SF conspiracy theorists have GF's and jobs. ?

I'm in a two year long relationship and I work in a country inn and also have a small business selling painted canvases and in the early stages of starting a web design service.

You don't have to be a hermit to have an open mind!:suspect:

Imagine being married to one

Wheres the jam?

The cia secretly killed it, heres a vid on youtube

I genuinely laughed at that!

MTB, that's got to be the funniest thing on here all WEEK... :love:

You keep telling yourself that! Sadly, your mind is open, but all the contents have leaked out! :P

I'm in a two year long relationship and I work in a country inn and also have a small business selling painted canvases and in the early stages of starting a web design service.

Who paints them?

I genuinely laughed at that!

MTB, that's got to be the funniest thing on here all WEEK... :love:

You keep telling yourself that! Sadly, your mind is open, but all the contents have leaked out! :P

Have you ever noticed that the people without a mind of their own soon turn to insults rather than facts?

Well, I know those 'open minded' guys have dished out more than their share of insults on here.

But my statement stands: they 'believe' they're so high brow, intelligent and insightful, yet they lack the basic skills to really comprehend - and get across - what they're saying.

Archived