Do SF conspiracy theorists have GF's and jobs. ?

No Karis I would never take a swipe at your character !

And what would give you the crazy idea that you put the right to bread dogs before babies ?

Hu?

A totally incomprehensible sentence, well done.

well thank you for you opinion that they have no lives but i dont see what the rest of it had to do with you just saying " yes i have both thanks" :huh:

It's not a opinion Sumayyah

I've just listed the type of people who you would also call conspiracy Theroyists ! Which included professors from around the world Inc sheffield ,

And then I listed the type of written evidence Which has been previously used in threads which was a published pier reviewed paper ,

So you are sadly wrong to belive that we use nonsense as sources or that we have no lives , jobs or a sex life like the op suggested !

Your comments please ?

No Karis I would never take a swipe at your character !

And what would give you the crazy idea that you put the right to bread dogs before babies ?

Hu?

Of course you wouldn't. So, what do you mean with your sentence about dogs...

Let's see you either ignore it *usual response* or actually answer it with something comprehensible.

Please note the topic title, this thread has nothing to do with conspiracy theories.

Okay please let's get back to subject

I belive it's the users who have spent years upon years ( you know who auto )

Trying to debunk these theories who have no jobs

Or this is thier job

As that much dedicated time and effort to try and push the government version of events can only mean you are getting paid for this or you have got way way too much time on your hands ,

Auto how many years with THIS avatar have you spent trying to debunk conspiracys !

Of course you wouldn't. So, what do you mean with your sentence about dogs...

Let's see you either ignore it *usual response* or actually answer it with something comprehensible.

Meaning now one in a correct state of mind would put priority on the breeding of animals over the rights for humans to have children ,

Would they ?

Archived