Do SF conspiracy theorists have GF's and jobs. ?

Prediction error

Breed , as in reproduce ,

Not really, as it's more evidence of the kind of person you are. If you're saying to me that a child has more merit than a dog in MY life then you're quite frankly taking liberties with my beliefs and what I place value in.

You have no right to say where I place my priorities, whether that's over children or my animals. /sigh. And you CERTAINLY don't get to try and add the word 'rights' as though I was placing the emphasis on my dogs (which, was from another post and, again, had nothing to do with the topic - you've moved from baby killing to some bizarre dog loving weirdness). Probably because you can't hold up your end of a discussion and you want to twist my words.

All this talk of freedom and "waking up" is just a front; you're just as biased and prejudiced as the people you claim to be warning us of.

Now, back on topic and to yet more hyperbole and unsubstantiated 'facts'.

I have never had another account - I joined in 2003 as you can see for yourself. I have indeed changed my avatar before, but I'm not sure you know what an avatar is, after reading that post. The avatar is just the little picture to the left.

Furthermore, you are being a typical conspiracy theorist - if someone disagrees with me they are in the pay of...someone else. It proves you have lost the argument when you resort to that, frankly. Never mind that it would mean the number of people "in on it" would number millions, if not billions, of people.

Interestingly, I note that you say I have put "time and effort" in - a few minutes at most. Whereas you have taken the time to upload several videos to youtube, so who is paying you? The wannabe NWO, who want to take over from the current NWO?

Also, isn't NWO a bit like New Labour - they haven't been "new" for a very long time, since the term has been used for decades. It should surely be "World Order" which is just a statement of fact (that there is a world order) and is neither positive or negative.

Either in the pay off or dont have a Job hence the free time,

However auto I have never had a proper debate with you ,

The closets had been you calling me a liar and then switching off when I ask you why ,

And more recently claiming you have told me something repeatedly which is also incorrect / false as today was the first time ever you have mentioned to me not to talk about closed topics !

Lol

I have never had another account - I joined in 2003 as you can see for yourself. I have indeed changed my avatar before, but I'm not sure you know what an avatar is, after reading that post. The avatar is just the little picture to the left.

Yep, you've been here all the time I have, which is almost ten years now! :)

Not really, as it's more evidence of the kind of person you are. If you're saying to me that a child has more merit than a dog in MY life then you're quite frankly taking liberties with my beliefs and what I place value in.

You have no right to say where I place my priorities, whether that's over children or my animals. /sigh. And you CERTAINLY don't get to try and add the word 'rights' as though I was placing the emphasis on my dogs (which, was from another post and, again, had nothing to do with the topic - you've moved from baby killing to some bizarre dog loving weirdness). Probably because you can't hold up your end of a discussion and you want to twist my words.

All this talk of freedom and "waking up" is just a front; you're just as biased and prejudiced as the people you claim to be warning us of.

Now, back on topic and to yet more hyperbole and unsubstantiated 'facts'.

Sorry Karis I am NOT implying that you put dogs before babies

Please explain to me why on earth I Would think that ?

That's a crazy idea to say the least

It's human nature especially for women to whant kids love kids and more !

It's the fundamental reasons for being a women !

It's crazy too think a women would rather have dogs than kids

And even more crazier to think a women would rather stop others having kids than any one stoping her from breeding or breading dogs :-)

Niels H. Harrit, Jeffrey Farrer, Steven E. Jones, Kevin R. Ryan, Frank M. Legge, Daniel Farnsworth, Gregg Roberts, James R. Gourley, Bradley R. Larsen

Who are the authors of pier reviewed science journals which proves explosives used to bring down the towers

Were the journals reviewed at Brighton or Bournemouth?

Sorry Karis I am implying that you put dogs before babies

Please explain to me why on earth I Would think that ?

That's a crazy idea to say the least

It's human nature especially for women to whant kids love kids and more !

It's the fundamental reasons for being a women !

It's crazy too think a women would rather have dogs than kids

And even more crazier to think a women would rather stop others having kids than any one stoping her from breeding or breading dogs :-)

Over to everyone else. Can anyone else respond to this?

I've no idea where the breeding dogs comes from, but can someone shine some light on whether it's a fundamental rule that people love children more than animals?

Over to everyone else. Can anyone else respond to this?

I've no idea where the breeding dogs comes from, but can someone shine some light on whether it's a fundamental rule that people love children more than animals?

Hey Karis I belive that humans should love children before any animal !

May be we should have a thread why you think the above shouldn't neccessary be true !?

Were would I get the crazy idea that you consider breeding dogs more important than producing babies ?

Can I just reinforce this. This is cult mentality thinking and it needs to be stopped. I've seen people sucked into this kind of thing on many many occasions and I don't take it lightly at all.

Just look at the way these people argue and twist the truth to their own ends. It's really quite horrific!

Absolutely, well said.

We need to remove the idea that these 'theories' are harmless.

Gone are the days when the conspiracy fans were talking about Roswell, men in black, the moon landings, or JFK. And I even hesitate to call them harmless, as Buzz Aldrin proved when he punched Bart Sibrel in the face.

It seems to me that the latest conspiracies are designed to deliberately create mistrust and even hatreds.

I imagine every suicide bomber in Iraq believes that 9/11 was an inside job, and will be partly motivated by that. A conspiracy loon will claim the opposite for the US soldiers there.

The conspiracy that Barack Obama is not a US citizen has racist undertones, and is a determined effort to undermine democracy.

Harmless? What about the conspiracy loons that claim that condoms don't stop AIDS, even spread it, or is part of an evil population control plan? What about the conspiracy that AIDS was created in a lab, is harmless, is not contagious, or that medication is dangerous? What about the MMR conspiracy? I could go on.

:(

Archived