Do SF conspiracy theorists have GF's and jobs. ?

Every human is different with different beliefs. Judging someone and berating them on their beliefs shows how "open minded" one is.

It would be a very boring world if we all thought the same.

I have nothing against "conspiracy theorists", and actually respect the fact they look at world views in a different light, whether it's correct or not.

I for one do not believe what our media, government tell us. There is a lot of stuff that is hidden from the public - this is of course my own opinion :)

X

I TOTALLY respect that and, I have on many many occasions, supported the underdog in such discussions on here. However, you only need to read these threads to see there's an undertone here which is not all it appears to be and the way these threads are conducted is far from healthy.

That said, I've had enough of batting against people who don't know better, so I'm going to stop feeding the trolls and go back to being all love and light*.

Those questions don't make sense. If you were to ask is it true or false that ... blah,blah ... then it might make sense, but you have delibrately loaded the questions in an effort to link these events with some wider paranoid conspiracy hypothesis in your mind.

:huh:

the same question can be asked again using a true or false answear,

its not hard what i asked you dear..

your simply labeling everything you dont agree with or which you have not been told about as a conspiracy...

its relay quite simple, did British forces in iraq get arrested for shooting at cilvians and carrying bombs in their cars all the while dressed up as Arabs?

true or false?

here is a heads up... http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/september2005/200905stagedterror.htm

I see the tin foil hat wearers are out in numbers on this thread , defending their crackpot theories. :loopy::loopy::loopy::hihi:

so who has no life or a job?

people "TRYING " to discuss these so called crack pot theories?

or the people who spend years on SF trying to disprove them?

Every human is different with different beliefs. Judging someone and berating them on their beliefs shows how "open minded" one is.

It would be a very boring world if we all thought the same.

I have nothing against "conspiracy theorists", and actually respect the fact they look at world views in a different light, whether it's correct or not.

I for one do not believe what our media, government tell us. There is a lot of stuff that is hidden from the public - this is of course my own opinion :)

X

well your a tin foil hat wearing nut job with no GF or job if you think the Government lies!

phew! i thought i was the only one!

lol:hihi:

I TOTALLY respect that and, I have on many many occasions, supported the underdog in such discussions on here. However, you only need to read these threads to see there's an undertone here which is not all it appears to be and the way these threads are conducted is far from healthy.

That said, I've had enough of batting against people who don't know better, so I'm going to stop feeding the trolls and go back to being all love and light*.

yes karis please dont be a magnet,

and please start looking at children ( even if they are not yours ) with more love than one would give to a animal

peace,,

Well if you meant "peer reviewed", would you care to summarise what the peer opinion actually was? That being the whole point of the scientific process.

A quick search seems to indicate that it didn't appear in a peer reviewed journal at all. I guess you didn't know that when you posted it.

sorry your quick search may have missed out that this is NOT a peer reviewed published paper?

The Open Chemical Physics Journal

ISSN: 1874-4125

It's not a opinion Sumayyah

I've just listed the type of people who you would also call conspiracy Theroyists ! Which included professors from around the world Inc sheffield ,

And then I listed the type of written evidence Which has been previously used in threads which was a published pier reviewed paper ,

So you are sadly wrong to belive that we use nonsense as sources or that we have no lives , jobs or a sex life like the op suggested !

Your comments please ?

and you sadly cannot read

at no point have i said that conspiracy theorists dont have lives jobs or a sex life so please stop trying to make things up about me. as i pointed out my other half is a conspiracy nut. all you had to do was say " yes i have a job/life/partner thanks" and leave it at that. insted youve come along and dragged it off topic rambling on about various other theorys

so who has no life or a job?

people "TRYING " to discuss these so called crack pot theories?

or the people who spend years on SF trying to disprove them?

The people "trying" to discuss your topics are US, asking for you to put your evidence forward for us to DISCUSS. You can't disprove what you haven't been shown.

YOU and the rest of the conspiracy fans do as much as possible to AVOID providing evidence.

Take the current sham of a thread about WWIII, Debuckle had claimed that Washington is planning to attack Pakistan. I keep asking him to show is the evidence for this.

All we get is links to sources that say nothing to back him up. This has been going on for pages now.

THIS IS THE SAME ROUTINE ALL THE CONSPIRACY FANS FOLLOW IN THESE THREADS,

Rant & avoid.

As all the "conspiracy" threads of any interest have been closed or deleted and we are not even allowed to talk about them,then it seems we are being censored.

The 9/11 thread had over 160,000 views before it disappeared a few weeks ago.

It attracted a lot of interest and input, why delete a thread like that ?

The Evidence bombs 7/7 thread was closed and has around 30.000 views.

Other deleted and closed ones had more interest than most topics so I find it very weird But at the same time am not surprised,the powers that be go to a lot of trouble to keep these issues in the shadows and away from those hypnotised by football,Essex factor and too busy to notice we are being took for mugs and enslaved by debt.

They aren't gonna allow us too much of a voice on a forum that has potential to be viewed by many.

The people "trying" to discuss your topics are US, asking for you to put your evidence forward for us to DISCUSS. You can't disprove what you haven't been shown.

YOU and the rest of the conspiracy fans do as much as possible to AVOID providing evidence.

Take the current sham of a thread about WWIII, Debuckle had claimed that Washington is planning to attack Pakistan. I keep asking him to show is the evidence for this.

All we get is links to sources that say nothing to back him up. This has been going on for pages now.

THIS IS THE SAME ROUTINE ALL THE CONSPIRACY FANS FOLLOW IN THESE THREADS,

Rant & avoid.

You have never accepted any of our evidence, and to be honest Roots I don't care if you want to stay ignorant thats your choice but there are people who view the information in these threads, get interested and follow up their own research on the subjects and wake up. Thats my whole reason for being here and posting to wake people up before its too late.

Archived