Do SF conspiracy theorists have GF's and jobs. ?

As all the "conspiracy" threads of any interest have been closed or deleted and we are not even allowed to talk about them,then it seems we are being censored.

The 9/11 thread had over 160,000 views before it disappeared a few weeks ago.

It attracted a lot of interest and input, why delete a thread like that ?

The Evidence bombs 7/7 thread was closed and has around 30.000 views.

Other deleted and closed ones had more interest than most topics so I find it very weird But at the same time am not surprised,the powers that be go to a lot of trouble to keep these issues in the shadows and away from those hypnotised by football,Essex factor and too busy to notice we are being took for mugs and enslaved by debt.

They aren't gonna allow us too much of a voice on a forum that has potential to be viewed by many.

Lol you paranoid maniac, you think that the 'powers that be' censoring lunatics like you on Sheffield Forum? Really?

You have never accepted any of our evidence, and to be honest Roots I don't care if you want to stay ignorant thats your choice but there are people who view the information in these threads, get interested and follow up their own research on the subjects and wake up. Thats my whole reason for being here and posting to wake people up before its too late.

And when is it going to be 'too late'? when exactly do we get to point and laugh and say 'we told you so'?

As all the "conspiracy" threads of any interest have been closed or deleted and we are not even allowed to talk about them,then it seems we are being censored.

The 9/11 thread had over 160,000 views before it disappeared a few weeks ago.

It attracted a lot of interest and input, why delete a thread like that ?

The Evidence bombs 7/7 thread was closed and has around 30.000 views.

Other deleted and closed ones had more interest than most topics so I find it very weird But at the same time am not surprised,the powers that be go to a lot of trouble to keep these issues in the shadows and away from those hypnotised by football,Essex factor and too busy to notice we are being took for mugs and enslaved by debt.

They aren't gonna allow us too much of a voice on a forum that has potential to be viewed by many.

most threads, specially of a more sensitive nature get closed far far far sooner than those so think yourself lucky

Lol you paranoid maniac, you think that the 'powers that be' censoring lunatics like you on Sheffield Forum? Really?

Society has been conditioned to police its self, This is why you NON-believers act this way towards people like us that have open mind to speak about suck subjects, it's the Bar Bar Bark syndrome that sheep dogs use to get sheep in the pen. But we ain't falling for it anymore.:rant:

The people "trying" to discuss your topics are US, asking for you to put your evidence forward for us to DISCUSS. You can't disprove what you haven't been shown.

YOU and the rest of the conspiracy fans do as much as possible to AVOID providing evidence.

Take the current sham of a thread about WWIII, Debuckle had claimed that Washington is planning to attack Pakistan. I keep asking him to show is the evidence for this.

All we get is links to sources that say nothing to back him up. This has been going on for pages now.

THIS IS THE SAME ROUTINE ALL THE CONSPIRACY FANS FOLLOW .

Rant & avoid.

Obama was on yesterday saying he was prepared to launch further attacks on targets in Pakistan .

I don't see you providing links to back up you up.

All you do anyway is ignore the message.

yes karis please dont be a magnet,

and please start looking at children ( even if they are not yours ) with more love than one would give to a animal

peace,,

You just can't help yourself. Who are you to tell ME what you THINK you know about me or how I should live MY life?

You're a guy who lives with his mother, you've seen nothing of life, you're got problems comprehending basic reality never mind understanding what is said to you on here, so what makes you think you're qualified in any way to tell me what I should or should not be doing? This is all just another of those imagined issues where you think you know something, but it's all in your head.

Sheesh.

After your endless monotonous posts, truth twisting to suit your purpose, and all the antagonism you've given to some genuinely nice posters on here, you don't get to give me advice. And you certainly don't get to give me advice on what I should give more love to - why - because you know nothing about me. And what you do know is almost exclusive in your head.

There's a lesson to be learned here: don't speak as if you know the truth until you are sure of the truth.

But, sadly, that lesson will be lost on you.

Right. I'm really done now.

The people "trying" to discuss your topics are US, asking for you to put your evidence forward for us to DISCUSS. You can't disprove what you haven't been shown.

YOU and the rest of the conspiracy fans do as much as possible to AVOID providing evidence.

Take the current sham of a thread about WWIII, Debuckle had claimed that Washington is planning to attack Pakistan. I keep asking him to show is the evidence for this.

All we get is links to sources that say nothing to back him up. This has been going on for pages now.

THIS IS THE SAME ROUTINE ALL THE CONSPIRACY FANS FOLLOW IN THESE THREADS,

Rant & avoid.

HOW CAN YOU CLAIM YOU WISH TO DEBATE WHEN YOU DONT LOOK AT THE EVIDENCE THE OTHER SIDE PRESENTS?

THATS NOT A CALLED A DEBATE!

its called being silly!

Obama was on yesterday saying he was prepared to launch further attacks on targets in Pakistan

No he didn't.

I don't see you providing links to back up you up.
Back up you up.

HOW CAN YOU CLAIM YOU WISH TO DEBATE WHEN YOU DONT LOOK AT THE EVIDENCE THE OTHER SIDE PRESENTS?

THATS NOT A CALLED A DEBATE!

its called being silly!

It's not evidence. That is the point that makes it impossible to debate with you. Produce some evidence to back up claims and I am sure we can all have a proper debate. Some rantings via a youtube video are NOT evidence, they are opinion.

Archived