Do SF conspiracy theorists have GF's and jobs. ?

As all the "conspiracy" threads of any interest have been closed or deleted and we are not even allowed to talk about them,then it seems we are being censored.

The 9/11 thread had over 160,000 views before it disappeared a few weeks ago.

It attracted a lot of interest and input, why delete a thread like that ?

The Evidence bombs 7/7 thread was closed and has around 30.000 views.

Other deleted and closed ones had more interest than most topics so I find it very weird But at the same time am not surprised,the powers that be go to a lot of trouble to keep these issues in the shadows and away from those hypnotised by football,Essex factor and too busy to notice we are being took for mugs and enslaved by debt.

They aren't gonna allow us too much of a voice on a forum that has potential to be viewed by many.

hahah v you have no idea realy!

this is how it "rolls"

as soon as i mentioned that the same users were on the 9/11 thread for over 8 years they closed the topic,

sadly i raised the point again on the 7/7 thread and it also got closed!

and yes you got my taliban thread closed so we are even?

You have never accepted any of our evidence, and to be honest Roots I don't care if you want to stay ignorant thats your choice but there are people who view the information in these threads, get interested and follow up their own research on the subjects and wake up. Thats my whole reason for being here and posting to wake people up before its too late.

agreed,

good point

if you wish to discuss these important subjects you must do it in the correct manner!

And when is it going to be 'too late'? when exactly do we get to point and laugh and say 'we told you so'?

1. when the dollar collapses ( eta months )

2. general war is declared ( move on Pakistan imminent , bombing of Iran has been on the agenda for decades , Sudan will get bombed , Syria under sanctions which is always a prelude to war , iraq only quite as Shia cleric Saddar is giving yanks time too pull out )

the writings on the wall , some people refuse to acknowledge it!

sorry your quick search may have missed out that this is NOT a peer reviewed published paper?

The Open Chemical Physics Journal

ISSN: 1874-4125

Yes, my quick search led me to The Open Chemical Physics Journal, and although it claims to be a peer reviewed journal I was confused by the fact that I could actually read all the articles. This is unusual, since most scientific journals are subscription based. On further investigation, it turns out that it is "open access", so anybody can submit for a fee. This doesn't automatically dismiss the concept, but I have my doubts that the peer review process is adequate, if that too is open access fee driven.

Also, the article you refer to has been pulled. At least I couldn't find it. The result of peer review perhaps?

The concept of the journal, the fact that the article you made reference to is not even available there, and the fact that I couldn't as a result find any peer reviews there, led me, quite reasonably I think, to say "A quick search seems to indicate that it didn't appear in a peer reviewed journal at all".

Anyway, in the spirit of open mindedness, would you care to explain, in your own layman's words, what you think the article concludes, from what evidence, and what the peer reviewed criticisms are? The last bit is the most important bit, even from a supporting position.

TIA

Society has been conditioned to police its self, This is why you NON-believers act this way towards people like us that have open mind to speak about suck subjects, it's the Bar Bar Bark syndrome that sheep dogs use to get sheep in the pen. But we ain't falling for it anymore.:rant:

We aren't censoring you, we are challenging you, if your 'theories' were up to scratch then they'd be able to stand up to such challenges.

Its funny that you call us non-believers, I've always maintained that the conspiracy mindset is the same as a religious one, your use of such religious language serves to highlight that well.

And you do not have an open mind, I can prove it.

What would it take to convince you that you're wrong, wrong about the aliens in disguise, wrong about 9/11 and 7/7, etc.?

Obama was on yesterday saying he was prepared to launch further attacks on targets in Pakistan .

I don't see you providing links to back up you up.

All you do anyway is ignore the message.

majority of the population dont even know we are in a war already in Pakistan!

how many thousands already dead by drone strikes? people can NOT comprehend the world if it is not shown in color on BBC or CNN!

1. when the dollar collapses ( eta months )

2. general war is declared ( move on Pakistan imminent , bombing of Iran has been on the agenda for decades , Sudan will get bombed , Syria under sanctions which is always a prelude to war , iraq only quite as Shia cleric Saddar is giving yanks time too pull out )

What is dollar collapse?

How many months?

What's a "general war"?

Archived