Do SF conspiracy theorists have GF's and jobs. ?

You just can't help yourself. Who are you to tell ME what you THINK you know about me or how I should live MY life?

You're a guy who lives with his mother, you've seen nothing of life, you're got problems comprehending basic reality never mind understanding what is said to you on here, so what makes you think you're qualified in any way to tell me what I should or should not be doing? This is all just another of those imagined issues where you think you know something, but it's all in your head.

Sheesh.

After your endless monotonous posts, truth twisting to suit your purpose, and all the antagonism you've given to some genuinely nice posters on here, you don't get to give me advice. And you certainly don't get to give me advice on what I should give more love to - why - because you know nothing about me. And what you do know is almost exclusive in your head.

There's a lesson to be learned here: don't speak as if you know the truth until you are sure of the truth.

But, sadly, that lesson will be lost on you.

Right. I'm really done now.

relax love im not telling you what too doo..., realy :|

i am saying we as a society have fallen when we consider animals more important that human babies.

( which i am realy realy sorry you did suggest )

sorry

I might be paranoid but...

Have you seen how paranoid quisequiose or whatever his name is is ?

If you're referring to his deduction that you have used multiple accounts on this forum then no, all the signs point towards him being correct. I too saw those posts that were removed, and came to the same conclusion.

majority of the population dont even know we are in a war already in Pakistan!

how many thousands already dead by drone strikes? people can NOT comprehend the world if it is not shown in color on BBC or CNN!

I know mate it's sad.

It's not evidence. That is the point that makes it impossible to debate with you. Produce some evidence to back up claims and I am sure we can all have a proper debate. Some rantings via a youtube video are NOT evidence, they are opinion.

hello snook

what will you like?

evidence for what?

please describe in details what it is you require,

im sure i am more than happy to talk to a new SF user name... :D

You have other work to complete before snook's.

1. when the dollar collapses ( eta months )

2. general war is declared ( move on Pakistan imminent , bombing of Iran has been on the agenda for decades , Sudan will get bombed , Syria under sanctions which is always a prelude to war , iraq only quite as Shia cleric Saddar is giving yanks time too pull out )

What is dollar collapse?

How many months?

What's a "general war"?

If you're referring to his deduction that you have used multiple accounts on this forum then no, all the signs point towards him being correct. I too saw those posts that were removed, and came to the same conclusion.

Then you are both humourless and paranoid.

So don't call me names.

He also then denied he'd done it.

I don't know why theposts were removed other than they been lets say politically sensitive.

Hmm I feel a new thread coming on.

Yes, my quick search led me to The Open Chemical Physics Journal, and although it claims to be a peer reviewed journal I was confused by the fact that I could actually read all the articles. This is unusual, since most scientific journals are subscription based. On further investigation, it turns out that it is "open access", so anybody can submit for a fee. This doesn't automatically dismiss the concept, but I have my doubts that the peer review process is adequate, if that too is open access fee driven.

Also, the article you refer to has been pulled. At least I couldn't find it. The result of peer review perhaps?

The concept of the journal, the fact that the article you made reference to is not even available there, and the fact that I couldn't as a result find any peer reviews there, led me, quite reasonably I think, to say "A quick search seems to indicate that it didn't appear in a peer reviewed journal at all".

Anyway, in the spirit of open mindedness, would you care to explain, in your own layman's words, what you think the article concludes, from what evidence, and what the peer reviewed criticisms are? The last bit is the most important bit, even from a supporting position.

TIA

to get hold of a copy simply copy and paste the title into google serch!

it should not be too difficult to read in its entirety.

the paper discusses how a certain explosive chemical has been found in all wtc dust samples , i suggest you read further, as the dozen or so professors and scientists whom make up the authors explain it perfectly,

Archived