Do SF conspiracy theorists have GF's and jobs. ?

Then you are both humourless and paranoid.

So don't call me names.

He also then denied he'd done it.

I don't know why theposts were removed other than they been lets say politically sensitive.

Hmm I feel a new thread coming on.

Really v ?

Yes mate.

About John hills supporters that were stopped from attending his trial and extradited unlawfully.

Wow you wouldn't think it would you ?

You're talking to yourself.

So, in september 2013, when the world is not at war, we can point and laugh at you and say 'we told you so'?

yes sure

but we are at war

with iraq ( just paused )

Afghanistan

libya

pakistan

soo too be iran , syria , sudan!

so the war part we are at war and more too come soon

as for the dollar collapsing and bringing down every single paper currency with it! i bet my ass it will happen even sooner!

Yes mate.

About John hills supporters that were stopped from attending his trial and extradited unlawfully.

Wow you wouldn't think it would you ?

You're talking to yourself.

HAHAHAHA i was gonna say, hes screwed up his accounts again, he needs banning, thats twice hes blatantly showed us he has two accounts and its against forum rules, one of the worst in my eyes.

its also ironic that its perpetrated by somebody whos trying to prove things and show "real truth" yet cant be true with us

HAHAHAHA i was gonna say, hes screwed up his accounts again, he needs banning, thats twice hes blatantly showed us he has two accounts and its against forum rules, one of the worst in my eyes.

its also ironic that its perpetrated by somebody whos trying to prove things and show "real truth" yet cant be true with us

Don't get your knickers in a twist Mel - he's just talking to himself again.

He's doing it to try and cover his tracks from last time when he got caught out, make out like its all some bizarre not very funny joke.

nah i dont believe so, keeping up 2 accounts takes a lot of concentration, specially when your backing yourself up this amount of times in every thread......i wouldnt be surprised if dabuckle, truthlogic and vresistance are all the same person

nah i dont believe so, keeping up 2 accounts takes a lot of concentration, specially when your backing yourself up this amount of times in every thread......i wouldnt be surprised if dabuckle, truthlogic and vresistance are all the same person

I'm pretty sure dabuckle is different at least, he goes in for the really crazy lizard people stuff, whereas vresistance and truthlogic steer clear of that.

Also, I don't think truthlogic is the same as vresistance either, they have very different posting styles.

Archived