Do SF conspiracy theorists have GF's and jobs. ?

nah i dont believe so, keeping up 2 accounts takes a lot of concentration, specially when your backing yourself up this amount of times in every thread......i wouldnt be surprised if dabuckle, truthlogic and vresistance are all the same person

It's easy to reply to your own posts Mel.

And am 100% certain vResistance, truthlogic and dabuckle are quite separate characters.

And am 100% certain vResistance, truthlogic and dabuckle are quite separate characters.

i know its easy to, but theres absolutely no point, i stand by my thoughts that hes two people forgetting which "character" hes in

We are not at war with any of those nations.

8 years on sf trying to spin government conspiracy has cracked your mind TONY!!!

ok Tony is right we are not at war with :

with iraq ( just paused ) lets see what happens after the pull out date, american soldiers still being killed last two Americans killed 24 hours ago , WHAT WAS THAT TONY? WAR OR A FREEKING ACCIDENT ?

Afghanistan - we are building the country and the dead soldiers coming back are due to accidents!!! DOES THAT LINE SERVE YOUR MIND SET ANY BETTER TONY?

libya - we are not drooping bombs on them we are helping them, its not a war its protection , DOES THAT SOUND BETTER FOR YOU TONY?

Pakistan - drone strikes are not war !

like i said tony 8 years trying to debunk conspiracy theories has cracked ya big time

HAHAHAHA i was gonna say, hes screwed up his accounts again, he needs banning, thats twice hes blatantly showed us he has two accounts and its against forum rules, one of the worst in my eyes.

its also ironic that its perpetrated by somebody whos trying to prove things and show "real truth" yet cant be true with us

:hihi: I can't believe you fell for it again :hihi:

Brilliant.

I'm pretty sure dabuckle is different at least, he goes in for the really crazy lizard people stuff, whereas vresistance and truthlogic steer clear of that.

Also, I don't think truthlogic is the same as vresistance either, they have very different posting styles.

a voice of reason may be

thanks jimmy!

i am relay you! hahahahahaah

Then you are both humourless and paranoid.

So don't call me names.

Since when has an evidence based, but unprovable, suspicion of sock-puppetry been paranoia? Right or wrong, I don't care, I don't think you're out to get me. You need a new dictionary.

He also then denied he'd done it.

I don't know why theposts were removed other than they been lets say politically sensitive.

Hmm I feel a new thread coming on.

You are wrong, I didn't deny that I accused you of sock-puppetry. The evidence still points to it AFAIK. It was truthlogic who falsely accused me of accusing him of sock-puppetry, which I didn't, and I still await his acknowledgement of that fact.

Could you be thinking that I denied accusing you ... because ... in fact ... :suspect::hihi:

yes longcol can be certain!!!

as ip address used for all 3 accounts are probably on separate sides of Sheffield

IN IT LONG?

:hihi: I can't believe you fell for it again :hihi:

Brilliant.

yeah and as i said, WHICHEVER way it is that your doing lying to us, it shows you cannot be trusted, which makes all your cries of truth, logic, fairplay and openness a sham

Archived