Do SF conspiracy theorists have GF's and jobs. ?

Well, I know those 'open minded' guys have dished out more than their share of insults on here.

But my statement stands: they 'believe' they're so high brow, intelligent and insightful, yet they lack the basic skills to really comprehend - and get across - what they're saying.

Your just embarrassed to admit you have been taken a fool all your life, even if we did show you proof you wouldn't go back on all your words now, Would you?

Your just embarrassed to admit you have been taken a fool all your life, even if we did show you proof you wouldn't go back on all your words now, Would you?

Unlike you, if you could show me proof of, and here's the kick, something that's actually important and relevant to my life, then of course I'd listen.

But as evidenced in hundreds of posts with minds far greater than yours, and, as I said in my very first post to Truthlogic (after seeing the quality of his 'truth'), you've got nothing.

I'm in a two year long relationship and I work in a country inn and also have a small business selling painted canvases and in the early stages of starting a web design service.

You don't have to be a hermit to have an open mind!:suspect:

In other words, you work in a pub on minimum wage and it is getting no where, you got a bright idea thinking you can make a killing on selling painted canvases in a recession but it is doing rubblish so you think you can start a web design company wheen there are hunderds in sheffield already,

Better off living in conspiary theory land imo

Unlike you, if you could show me proof of, and here's the kick, something that's actually important and relevant to my life, then of course I'd listen.

But as evidenced in hundreds of posts with minds far greater than yours, and, as I said in my very first post to Truthlogic (after seeing the quality of his 'truth'), you've got nothing.

We have shown you many pieces of the jigsaw puzzle, if your too brain dead to put the pieces together then we can't help you.

In other words, you work in a pub on minimum wage and it is getting no where, you got a bright idea thinking you can make a killing on selling painted canvases in a recession but it is doing rubblish so you think you can start a web design company wheen there are hunderds in sheffield already,

Better off living in conspiary theory land imo

Good job I don't live in sheffield then! Oh and since when was £7 NWM???

We have shown you many pieces of the jigsaw puzzle, if your too brain dead to put the pieces together then we can't help you.

Oh noes. That sure put me in my place. :hihi:

How about you stop posting utter nonsense in the lame attempt to provoke a reaction, and make an attempt to join the real world by engaging in discussion like the rest of us on here (instead of treating it like your own personal conspiracy board).

As I said yesterday to Truthlogic: I've absolutely no doubt at all that I've touched my people in a strong and positive way, so my mind is clear.

Oh noes. That sure put me in my place. :hihi:

How about you stop posting utter nonsense in the lame attempt to provoke a reaction, and make an attempt to join the real world by engaging in discussion like the rest of us on here (instead of treating it like your own personal conspiracy board).

As I said yesterday to Truthlogic: I've absolutely no doubt at all that I've touched my people in a strong and positive way, so my mind is clear.

I will do as I wish thank you very much!:gag:

I will do as I wish thank you very much!:gag:

Ahh, the standard response from someone too callow to formulate a proper response. Every post just highlights what a deep thinker you really are.

I did come on here to reveal just how foolish your posts are, but you're doing a pretty decent job of that all on your own!

Edit: I really did want to stop posting on these nonsense posts, but they seem to be just about all that's on the top of the page here, and they're really getting to be a blight on the forum.

Archived