Do SF conspiracy theorists have GF's and jobs. ?

I'm pretty sure dabuckle is different at least, he goes in for the really crazy lizard people stuff, whereas vresistance and truthlogic steer clear of that.

Also, I don't think truthlogic is the same as vresistance either, they have very different posting styles.

Different posting styles is easy. One account is the good grammar/spelling one, the other one is the poor gramma/spelin one. As melthebell points out, it takes some concentration.

I think the Forum posting screen should remove the logged in ID in the top right to make it more difficult.

8 years on sf trying to spin government conspiracy has cracked your mind TONY!!!

ok Tony is right we are not at war with :

with iraq ( just paused ) lets see what happens after the pull out date, american soldiers still being killed last two Americans killed 24 hours ago , WHAT WAS THAT TONY? WAR OR A FREEKING ACCIDENT ?

Afghanistan - we are building the country and the dead soldiers coming back are due to accidents!!! DOES THAT LINE SERVE YOUR MIND SET ANY BETTER TONY?

libya - we are not drooping bombs on them we are helping them, its not a war its protection , DOES THAT SOUND BETTER FOR YOU TONY?

Pakistan - drone strikes are not war !

like i said tony 8 years trying to debunk conspiracy theories has cracked ya big time

NONE of that means we're at war with the countries, theres military action IN those countries yes.........we arent at war, do you know what a war is and how it effects a country?

its military action against forces INSIDE those countries

HOW CAN YOU CLAIM YOU WISH TO DEBATE WHEN YOU DONT LOOK AT THE EVIDENCE THE OTHER SIDE PRESENTS?

THATS NOT A CALLED A DEBATE!

its called being silly!

People including myself look at the "evidence" you post.

Sadly it's not evidence. It's ********. Sorry.

People including myself look at the "evidence" you post.

Sadly it's not evidence. It's ********. Sorry.

Tell me which part which link you consider "not evidence"

pick one of my links and explain why you feel this can not be counted as evidence!

NONE of that means we're at war with the countries, theres military action IN those countries yes.........we arent at war, do you know what a war is and how it effects a country?

its military action against forces INSIDE those countries

THIS IS THE REASON WHY WE SHOULD HAVE CONSPIRACYS

the media is able to brainwash people like mel and tony into thinking we are NOT EVEN AT WAR

WITH , LIBYA - AFGHANISTAN ETC

we need something to counter this brainwashed view of the world

mel please strat a thread and explain to the world why YOU FEEL we are NOT at war

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO IT,

Tell me which part which link you consider "not evidence"

pick one of my links and explain why you feel this can not be counted as evidence!

like i just posted, this one

youve taken various pieces of military action and created a whole new scenario, we are NOT at war with the populations in general, just certain forces inside the countries

We are not at war with any of those nations. It's a simple concept but you seem to be having trouble with it.

hahahah

wow this will have to be a copy and paste for me to keep.

okay Tony if we are not in a war what are we doing in

Afghanistan and Libya ?

THIS IS THE REASON WHY WE SHOULD HAVE CONSPIRACYS

the media is able to brainwash people like mel and tony into thinking we are NOT EVEN AT WAR

WITH , LIBYA - AFGHANISTAN ETC

we need something to counter this brainwashed view of the world

mel please strat a thread and explain to the world why YOU FEEL we are NOT at war

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO IT,

no, i dont WANT to start a whole new thread, ill tell you in your own thread why your wrong, in fact i just have...........twice

like i just posted, this one

youve taken various pieces of military action and created a whole new scenario, we are NOT at war with the populations in general, just certain forces inside the countries

i need more insight into your state of mind

if this is not a war mel

at what point would you consider it a war

( i cant believe i am even discussing this insane view of the world!

HERE MEL AND TONY PLEASE FINISH THIS SENTENCE FOR ME:

4 OCCUPATION SOLDIERS WERE KILLED TODAY IN AFGHANISTAN 23/05/2001

THEY WERE FIGHTING A .............. ???

TELL ME WHAT COULD BE PUT IN THE BLANK SPACE?

Archived