Do SF conspiracy theorists have GF's and jobs. ?

hahahah

wow this will have to be a copy and paste for me to keep.

okay Tony if we are not in a war what are we doing in

Afghanistan and Libya ?

1: ALL those countries you listed have military action for different reasons so they cant all be lumped together

why are we in libya? admittedly the west want gaddaffi out but we are not at war with the country, we are still friends with the majority of the population

pakistan? drone strikes? are we targetting the government and general population? (apart from the odd casualties) NO, they are targetting militants

the trouble with conspiracy nuts as has already been said is you see a conspiracy in EVERYTHING, you WANT to find a conspiracy in everything, you WILL find a conspiracy in everything

i need more insight into your state of mind

if this is not a war mel

at what point would you consider it a war

( i cant believe i am even discussing this insane view of the world!

we are NOT attacking the country as a whole (population, government, infrastructure) you know like nazi germany?

believe it or not we are still "friends" with the general populations

feel free to stop discussing at any time

1: ALL those countries you listed have military action for different reasons so they cant all be lumped together

why are we in libya? admittedly the west want gaddaffi out but we are not at war with the country, we are still friends with the majority of the population

A FLY ZONE IS A INVASION OF THE AIR SPACE OF A SOVEREIGN NATION!

BOMBING THE HELL OUT OF THE COUNTRY IS A ACT OF WAR!

IF DROPPING BOMBS IS NOT A ACT OF WAR I THINK MAJORITY OF HISTORY BOOKS NEED CHANGING

pakistan? drone strikes? are we targetting the government and general population? (apart from the odd casualties) NO, they are targetting militants

NO WRONG AGAIN

GOVERNMENT SOLDIERS HAVE BEEN KILLED BY DRONES ,

BABIES, KIDS AND WOMEN HAVE BEEN KILLED !

HAVE YOU EVER IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE EVER SEEN THE AFTERMATH OF A DRONE STRIKE?

the Biggest conspiracy is that you dont consider the UK to be at war!

we are NOT attacking the country as a whole (population, government, infrastructure) you know like nazi germany?

believe it or not we are still "friends" with the general populations

feel free to stop discussing at any time

hahah

poor women!

please tell me if Afghanistan is not a war why do even politicians refer to it as a war?

365 uk soldiers slain in Afghanistan

if they were not killed in a war what were they killed in?

why am i even wasting my time talking to some one who thinks like this?

Not a massive conspiracy theory fan, as I don't think there's anything conspiratorial about the aims of capitalism across the world. Further up someone asks, "why are we in Libya then"? Well the same reason we are in any Middle East country - oil.

I agree with the so-called nuts on this one - we are indeed at war and it is the media who spin it however they please to quieten the populace. We don't ask enough questions in this country imho.

A FLY ZONE IS A INVASION OF THE AIR SPACE OF A SOVEREIGN NATION!

BOMBING THE HELL OUT OF THE COUNTRY IS A ACT OF WAR!

IF DROPPING BOMBS IS NOT A ACT OF WAR I THINK MAJORITY OF HISTORY BOOKS NEED CHANGING

NO WRONG AGAIN

GOVERNMENT SOLDIERS HAVE BEEN KILLED BY DRONES ,

BABIES, KIDS AND WOMEN HAVE BEEN KILLED !

HAVE YOU EVER IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE EVER SEEN THE AFTERMATH OF A DRONE STRIKE?

the Biggest conspiracy is that you dont consider the UK to be at war!

dont talk wet

its not the act that denotes a war its who you attack

again

take libya

who are we attacking?

gaddaffi? or EVERYBODY in the country?

well we may have killed some rebels, by accident, but generally we are friends with them, so we are NOT at war with libya

take pakistan

who are we attacking?

are we attacking the government? no

are we attacking the general public? no

militants? with either drones or as in the bin laden killing, secret squads.....yes

take iraq

yes i believe it was an illegal invasion, BUT....

who were we killing?

the government? yes

the general population? no

militants? yes

as i said everyone of those are completely different scenarios and YES civilians have died, of course they have, ive never denied that.

BUT

some were by accident, some were targetted by accident, some were killed by acts of isolated evil and hate, but i dont for one second believe its all one big conspiracy by the west and no we are NOT at war with the whole countries just elements IN those countries

now take it or leave it, ive stated my case i aint arguing further

to get hold of a copy simply copy and paste the title into google serch!

it should not be too difficult to read in its entirety.

the paper discusses how a certain explosive chemical has been found in all wtc dust samples , i suggest you read further, as the dozen or so professors and scientists whom make up the authors explain it perfectly,

Yes, I'm aware that the article is all over the net like a rash. But you said it was "pier reviewed", and it is not.

I have read it, and have my own criticisms. However, you have produced it as 'evidence' for an incredible conspiracy.

This is why I want you to pause, think for a moment, and explain clearly:

1. What you think it proves.

2. What is the evidence for it, and why you think the evidence is convincing.

3. Most importantly, what the criticisms of the claims and evidence are, and why you dismiss them.

I would expect anybody who seriously wants to produce this article to validate his claims to already know the answers to these questions, via his/her own logical thinking, and be able to write them here in far less words than I am typing here. I would expect somebody who has no idea of the validity of the article, who simply has come to an a-priori conclusion and produces any evidence to fit, to now go searching for the comforting words of others.

So, is truthlogic actually capable of using his own logic to determine truth, or is confirmation bias at play? Go on, give it a few mins thought, prove the validity of your name.

Not a massive conspiracy theory fan, as I don't think there's anything conspiratorial about the aims of capitalism across the world. Further up someone asks, "why are we in Libya then"? Well the same reason we are in any Middle East country - oil.

I agree with the so-called nuts on this one - we are indeed at war and it is the media who spin it however they please to quieten the populace. We don't ask enough questions in this country imho.

the media is a very powerful tool

see how it can greatly effect some people

tony and mel dont think we are in a war , ( thanks to the media )

the effects of this type of conditioning will effect people in different ways some more greatly than others ( eg tony and mel )

if by some crazy definition we were not at war what can we call it?

is conflict a more digestible word for these whom think war is only when carpet bombing is used?

Archived