Do SF conspiracy theorists have GF's and jobs. ?

I'm in a two year long relationship and I work in a country inn and also have a small business selling painted canvases and in the early stages of starting a web design service.

You don't have to be a hermit to have an open mind!:suspect:

Hahaha this is real funny , claiming we don't have a life

When in fact majority of these avatars have spent the majority of 8 years on sf trying to debunk conspiracy theroies

Can you imagine spending years upon years trying in vain to spread the offical government conspiracy ?

Lol

i would but hes down to just eating fruit, veg and meat as it is, convinced the governmant have put mind controlling substances in buiscuits and the like

luckily for me im a woman, were good at selective hearing

Oh you'll still find plenty of health scares online about those foods.

Hahaha this is real funny , claiming we don't have a life

When in fact majority of these avatars have spent the majority of 8 years on sf trying to debunk conspiracy theroies

Can you imagine spending years upon years trying in vain to spread the offical government conspiracy ?

Lol

1) How was Truthlogic Dabuckle claiming you don't have a life?

2) There's an "official government conspiracy" ?

EDIT: LOL at "trying to debunk"

Who cares? If you wish to believe in these theories good for you if you don't good for you also.

If you believe in these theories good for you, just don't flood the General Discussions with threads that you don't intend to discuss.

(Not you Flowers)

It seems rather appropriate that vResistance had the final line on the now closed thread.

"Can you understand why I have trust issues ?"

We all have trust issues. I realised that when my sister denied eating my chocolate racing car whilst her lips were coated with the evidence.

Conspiracies do happen, people do tell lies, crimes are committed. This can happen on an organisational level. Most of us recognise that, but most of us have shared empathies with humans to recognise what the motivations are, and where the risks are. I know the moon landings weren't faked because of my shared human empathies, I know that if I was involved in such a fabrication I would be shouting it from the rooftops. My empathies with other humans make me realise I am not that different, so my actions would be copied many times in reality.

This isn't about trust, we grow up to manage trust, it's about paranoia. To think that there are secret plots being undertaken, with unknown motivations, by hundreds of thousands of conspirators with almost superhuman power and cunning is paranoia.

There are many people that follow conspiracy hypothesises because they think it's a bit of fun, but there must be many that get dragged into them because they have a paranoid personality disorder. It is the latter that I imagine without girlfriends or jobs. Indeed it is the latter who might believe that they are in some sort of paranoid Truman Show world, and their situation is the fault of 'outside agencies'. The blame lies with anything but themselves basically.

:huh:

You posted on my binladen taliban thread at least half a dozen times but never finished what we had said

You associated the Taliban with Alqueda

And I asked has a afgani national ever attacked the west ?

If you believe in these theories good for you, just don't flood the General Discussions with threads that you don't intend to discuss.

(Not you Flowers)

:) I agree Roots. I'm thinking about starting a conspiracy theory myself involving the lack of a sephora in the UK oooh.

I blame the Government.

1) How was Truthlogic Dabuckle claiming you don't have a life?

2) There's an "official government conspiracy" ?

EDIT: LOL at "trying to debunk"

Please try and brighten up sunshine !

The op suggested that conspiracy followers don't have lifts

When in fact there ate dozens of avatars JUST dedicated to trying to debunk these !

Then others like root who will try and debate a issue without looking at what the other sides evidence is , or who only considers pictures to be evidence has he/ she is too lazy to read !

Isn't that right root ?

Or shall we re- read our 10 Gergio guidestones thread ??

Who cares? If you wish to believe in these theories good for you if you don't good for you also.

That's fine if you think that all these conspiracy hypothesises are harmless, but I don't think they are.

It seems rather appropriate that vResistance had the final line on the now closed thread.

"Can you understand why I have trust issues ?"

We all have trust issues. I realised that when my sister denied eating my chocolate racing car whilst her lips were coated with the evidence.

Conspiracies do happen, people do tell lies, crimes are committed. This can happen on an organisational level. Most of us recognise that, but most of us have shared empathies with humans to recognise what the motivations are, and where the risks are. I know the moon landings weren't faked because of my shared human empathies, I know that if I was involved in such a fabrication I would be shouting it from the rooftops. My empathies with other humans make me realise I am not that different, so my actions would be copied many times in reality.

This isn't about trust, we grow up to manage trust, it's about paranoia. To think that there are secret plots being undertaken, with unknown motivations, by hundreds of thousands of conspirators with almost superhuman power and cunning is paranoia.

There are many people that follow conspiracy hypothesises because they think it's a bit of fun, but there must be many that get dragged into them because they have a paranoid personality disorder. It is the latter that I imagine without girlfriends or jobs. Indeed it is the latter who might believe that they are in some sort of paranoid Truman Show world, and their situation is the fault of 'outside agencies'. The blame lies with anything but themselves basically.

:huh:

Oh look,a let's take the pee out of people that don't believe propaganda thread ,how nice.

Yes I have a full time job ,have three kids,and a wife.

thank-you.

Are you sure you did not request the thread was closed ?

Only you said I was paranoid because I said ,you thought I was using two addresses.

Below are quotes by you.

"vResistance certainly has at least one other identity though.

On the "Burn the Church" thread mj.scuba and myself noted that he had inadvertently quoted himself 4 times, and replied with comments in agreement as if they were two totally different people.

What is odd however, is that all those posts have been removed, together with mine and mj.scuba's comments which pointed this out.

You can still see the comments if you click on the following google search, and select one of the cached copies:

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...&aqi=&aql=&oq=

If you click on the current version, all the incriminating posts have been removed. One has to wonder why somebody would assist a conspiracy 'theorist' sockpuppet to hide his/her actions when they contravene with forum rules."

......I'm paranoid ?

"What's very funny is that he inadvertanty quoted himself 4 times on a thread recently, and had a 'conversation' with himself, mostly in agreement. This logging off and back on must get confusing, and on that occasion he forgot."

.....I,m paranoid.

Quote; longcol

"What on earth makes you think vResistance is using multiple personalities."

His posts are nothing like those of for example truthlogic and dabuckle"

You:

"Because he was caught. See post #23.

Banter with himself? Ha ha.

Occam's razor? Seemed rather obvious at the time, if you were actually reading live rather than catching up later. A number of us came to the same conclusion.

And why were the posts removed? At his request no doubt, when he realised his 'mistake'.

At least there's more evidence there for his sockpuppetry, than there is for any of his hypotheses."

"The posts weren't a few seconds, or mins, apart. He quoted posts, one by one, four times, that were days old, and had an actual conversation with himself. I suspect, as did others, that he mixed up his logging off and back on procedure.

...I'm paranoid ? :hihi:

meltheball

Quote:

" the truth is..................logic "

"yes but it was truthlogic AND vresistance who were the ones actually talking to themselves"

Then you say.

" You accused me of accusing you of multiple logging.

I made no such claim.

Instead of an apology, the blame is mine apparently.

Unbelievable!"

And.

"Nobody made that claim yesterday morning. Paranoia runs deep with you two I suppose."

"Paranoia runs deep "..........Seems it does.

Perhaps you should get yourself one of those tin foil hats I hear so much about. :hihi:

Archived