Do SF conspiracy theorists have GF's and jobs. ?

A walking talking living trainer doesn't sound as believable as a secret wealthy elite that manipulate political agendas to gain power and control around the world.... It was tried 70years ago in Germany what makes people think it is impossible now???

wealthy elite with an agenda i can believe, some of the outlandish claims made about said elite i just dont

like the person who told me that swine flu was made by said elite to kill off the weak and that the vaccine was to gain mind control over the population really is a pile of tosh and makes the people claiming these things look like they require phyciatric care

so thats what banging my head against a brick wall feels like

never said anyone claimed nike was taking over the world.

you said people want pictures as there too lazy to read.

im saying its not that there lazy just that anyone can write any amount of bull like me saying i could write a document about nikes shoes coming to life but it would be meaningless with out real evidence e.g photos or even better a video to prove the claims to be true

Majority of all human knowledge has been written down , !!

I think you better have a rethink !

Please try and brighten up sunshine !

The op suggested that conspiracy followers don't have lifts

You quoted Dabuckle though.

Don't worry about not having lifts, I don't have them either.

Then others like root who will try and debate a issue without looking at what the other sides evidence is , or who only considers pictures to be evidence has he/ she is too lazy to read !

Isn't that right root ?

Or shall we re- read our 10 Gergio guidestones thread ??

You completely missed the point. All I was asking for was proof, which you could have done. I wasn't denying anything. You kept linking me to the wiki page, which had some photos but none of which the inscription you kept banging on about. In the end I went and found the proof myself, which you could have easily done for yourself.

Re-read it all you want, it'll still say the same.

im saying its not that there lazy just that anyone can write any amount of bull like me saying i could write a document about nikes shoes coming to life but it would be meaningless with out real evidence e.g photos or even better a video to prove the claims to be true

Try creating a wiki links page for a demonic Nike shoe , what would your links be ?

truthlogic - the reason many of your links is because they are user generated youtube videos, that are made by people with no more knowledge of the issue than you or me. You simply don't understand what evidence is, as proven by your countless failures to provide evidence (not YT videos) when asked to prove a claim.

This is exactly what the Georgia Stones inscription/evidence incident was about.

You quoted Dabuckle though.

Don't worry about not having lifts, I don't have them either.

You completely missed the point. All I was asking for was proof, which you could have done. I wasn't denying anything. You kept linking me to the wiki page, which had some photos but none of which the inscription you kept banging on about. In the end I went and found the proof myself, which you could have easily done for yourself.

Re-read it all you want, it'll still say the same.

Again root your ignorance is getting the better of your common sense

Yes the wiki page did have a picture of the stone with the inscription on it !

You failed again to spot it ! After the 3rd time !

Try creating a wiki links page for a demonic Nike shoe , what would your links be ?

i wouldnt be writing a wiki page since im not crazy

and if said event of evil nike shoes happenned then i would be linking to video footage of the darn evil shoes along with nikes evil blueprints for taking over the world

This is exactly what the Georgia Stones inscription/evidence incident was about.

Im sure that the youtubes videos on the georgia guidestones thread DID prove that the monument existed and also had new commandments .:suspect:

Archived