Do SF conspiracy theorists have GF's and jobs. ?

yeah peter pan was written down, i totally believe in never never land, cheers

Again vast majority of all human knowledge is in the form of words !

Agreed ?

Or shall I give a few million examples too you?

The op suggested we don't have jobs or lives

But it's the debunkers who are way way over dedicated than me or buckle or v resistance ?

Im sure that the youtubes videos on the georgia guidestones thread DID prove that the monument existed and also had new commandments .:suspect:

No but root said only pictures are evidence for him !

Lol

Typical example of some one trying to debate when they clearly don't look at the evidence !

No but root said only pictures are evidence for him !

Lol

Typical example of some one trying to debate when they clearly don't look at the evidence !

A video contains 25 pictures per second. or is that too much for roots little mind? how about a comic strip and some colouring crayons.:hihi:

Im sure that the youtubes videos on the georgia guidestones thread DID prove that the monument existed and also had new commandments .:suspect:

Are you for real?

WHO has claimed they don't exist? :loopy:

And NO it proves NOTHING about them being "commandments"

Truthlogic, the only photo on Wikipedia showing the Explanatory Tablet is here. You cannot read what it says due to the angle, so it proves nothing. The photo I wanted to see is here.

The op suggested we don't have jobs or lives

twas just a question. and what they asked was do you have girfriends and jobs

all you had to do was respond with " yes i have both thanks" and go on your merry way insted of foaming at the mouth

my OH would be one to watch all the youtube vidios thou he wouldnt be on a forum about sheffield spouting about it, infact he only goes on football forums, guess what he talks about there then (the answers football)

he knows he has a girlfriend and a job, thankfully my other half doesnt give a frig about what others think

Again vast majority of all human knowledge is in the form of words !

By the power of Moloch, do you actually think this is true. Only a tiny portion of the writings of the ancient world remain, and we've only been adept at recording information for the last, what century, perhaps two.

Beyond that, great whopping gaps exist in our knowledge.

By the power of Moloch, do you actually think this is true. Only a tiny portion of the writings of the ancient world remain, and we've only been adept at recording information for the last, what century, perhaps two.

Beyond that, great whopping gaps exist in our knowledge.

Theres a bit of a gap in my memory too let alone knowledge

Never trust wiki - I went through a naughty phase:

Stu Francis had some new catch phrases such as "Ooh I could fight a small child" that stayed on for a year.

Patrick Moore - fought fellow star gazer Mike Tyson in a charity boxing match after meeting on "the sky at night" - stayed on for two months

Ronnie Corbett is 4'2" - stayed on for a week.

Someone pood in Roger D'acourceys Nookie bear before he went on stage at a Royal variety show and he did the show anyway. - stayed on for a week too.

When oil prices have sky rocketed to the point that nothing can be imported or exported around the world it wouldn't matter if you had a high income if the shops are bare then the country will come to a stand still.

And it doesn't matter how many web design services are out there its the quality and price you set against your competitors.

See how dumb! If you have you would have move to a country who is self sufficient long before we have riots etc

twas just a question. and what they asked was do you have girfriends and jobs

all you had to do was respond with " yes i have both thanks" and go on your merry way insted of foaming at the mouth

my OH would be one to watch all the youtube vidios thou he wouldnt be on a forum about sheffield spouting about it, infact he only goes on football forums, guess what he talks about there then (the answers football)

he knows he has a girlfriend and a job, thankfully my other half doesnt give a frig about what others think

Haha

No conspiracy people don't have lives ;

Shall we give a list of conspiracy people ?

1. The professor at Hallam uni ( who v linked his article too )

2. Alan hart former senior BBC exc ( who I just linked too about 6 posts ago )

3, professors and scientists:

Niels H. Harrit, Jeffrey Farrer, Steven E. Jones, Kevin R. Ryan, Frank M. Legge, Daniel Farnsworth, Gregg Roberts, James R. Gourley, Bradley R. Larsen

Who are the authors of pier reviewed science journals which proves explosives used to bring down the towers

Volume 2

ISSN: 1874-4125

doi: 10.2174/1874412500902010007**

Complete Article

http://www.bentham-open.org/pages/content.php?TOCPJ/2009/00000002/00000001/7TOCPJ.SGM

Abstract:

This is what you call evidence !

I can give thousands of more names

Professional engineers , pilots ,lawyers

Are all these people with no jobs ?

Archived