Do SF conspiracy theorists have GF's and jobs. ?

Wheres the jam?

The cia secretly killed it, heres a vid on youtube

Funny, yes but also a serious point.

Evidence based reason and scientific rigours seem to have been thrown out the window and replaced by a link to a badly-made Youtube video.

Guys it is a 'video reflecting the opinion of the person who made it'.

It is NOT evidence! :rolleyes:

John X

Never trust wiki - I went through a naughty phase:

Stu Francis had some new catch phrases such as "Ooh I could fight a small child" that stayed on for a year.

Patrick Moore - fought fellow star gazer Mike Tyson in a charity boxing match after meeting on "the sky at night" - stayed on for two months

Ronnie Corbett is 4'2" - stayed on for a week.

Someone pood in Roger D'acourceys Nookie bear before he went on stage at a Royal variety show and he did the show anyway. - stayed on for a week too.

Hahaha. You're utterly wicked! :P

Haha

No conspiracy people don't have lives ;

Shall we give a list of conspiracy people ?

1. The professor at Hallam uni ( who v linked his article too )

2. Alan hart former senior BBC exc ( who I just linked too about 6 posts ago )

3, professors and scientists:

Niels H. Harrit, Jeffrey Farrer, Steven E. Jones, Kevin R. Ryan, Frank M. Legge, Daniel Farnsworth, Gregg Roberts, James R. Gourley, Bradley R. Larsen

Who are the authors of pier reviewed science journals which proves explosives used to bring down the towers

Volume 2

ISSN: 1874-4125

doi: 10.2174/1874412500902010007**

Complete Article

http://www.bentham-open.org/pages/content.php?TOCPJ/2009/00000002/00000001/7TOCPJ.SGM

Abstract:

This is what you call evidence !

I can give thousands of more names

Professional engineers , pilots ,lawyers

Are all these people with no jobs ?

well thank you for you opinion that they have no lives but i dont see what the rest of it had to do with you just saying " yes i have both thanks" :huh:

Haha

Niels H. Harrit, Jeffrey Farrer, Steven E. Jones, Kevin R. Ryan, Frank M. Legge, Daniel Farnsworth, Gregg Roberts, James R. Gourley, Bradley R. Larsen

Who are the authors of pier reviewed science journals which proves explosives used to bring down the towers

Volume 2

Complete Article

http://www.bentham-open.org/pages/content.php?TOCPJ/2009/00000002/00000001/7TOCPJ.SGM

Abstract:

What was that all about?

Haha

Volume 2

Complete Article

Abstract:

Do they all post on SF? As that is what the OP was about.

Hahaha. You're utterly wicked! :P

also on wikipedia under "Jester" in other media you will see reference to JAck Seven suited being called "The Jester" - named after the poker player/actor. Thats me that is!

Google " Lee Jester Poker" and you will find I'm there. It doesn't take much to get on AND be verified on wiki.

By the power of Moloch, do you actually think this is true. Only a tiny portion of the writings of the ancient world remain, and we've only been adept at recording information for the last, what century, perhaps two.

Beyond that, great whopping gaps exist in our knowledge.

Theory of relativity has that been written down or was it in photo form before ??

Karis this may be hard for you to understand , you would know this of you ever had to got to uni or something !

This is a real no brainer from you again !

Of coarse the vast majority of human knowledge is written down !

In text format !!!

Please don't be silly I was trying to become friends with ya !

well thank you for you opinion that they have no lives but i dont see what the rest of it had to do with you just saying " yes i have both thanks" :huh:

The question in the title of the thread doesn't point to anyone!

Theory of relativity has that been written down or was it in photo form before ??

Karis this may be hard for you to understand , you would know this of you ever had to got to uni or something !

This is a real no brainer from you again !

Of coarse the vast majority of human knowledge is written down !

Please don't be silly I was trying to become friends with ya !

The Theory of Relativity was written in the early part of the 20th century. What part of that conflicts with my statement? Oh, it doesn't...

While your reading and comprehension skills are utterly lacking, clearly your omniscience has told you I don't have any qualifications and I'm really just a sad child still living in my mother's house...

That said, I'm fairly sure my comment about the recorded history of the world stand, unless anyone wants to directly contradict me...?

I'll happily and with great joy befriend absolutely anyone, but I won't stand for lies and intolerance and doom mongering. There's enough of that in the world already and you're simply spreading more of it.

Archived