Rotherham or Sheffield?

hi guys.i just want to share my experience with i had,i'm from sheffield s17 and love chinese food.we usualy go to hui wei or wong ting for a meal on the weekends with all my mates.On saturday Sandra ,ben's girldfriend said there was a new chinese open in rothrerham modern china is call,so we decided to give it a try.honestly i never seen a chinese restaurant like this one.wong ting is big but this one is different.a listed II building chinese restaurant.the food was great and yummy.sevice was not great but not bad.price lot cheaper than sheffield so is worth the travel.

hi guys.i just want to share my experience with i had,i'm from sheffield s17 and love chinese food.we usualy go to hui wei or wong ting for a meal on the weekends with all my mates.On saturday Sandra ,ben's girldfriend said there was a new chinese open in rothrerham modern china is call,so we decided to give it a try.honestly i never seen a chinese restaurant like this one.wong ting is big but this one is different.a listed II building chinese restaurant.the food was great and yummy.sevice was not great but not bad.price lot cheaper than sheffield so is worth the travel.

Thanks, Are you a waiter or washing up person?

Archived