Jobs for my little sister

IMO all the Agencies in Town are run by numpties! :rant::loopy:

Aye, the ones I've worked for haven't been great but then in my experience it's not exclusive to the Sheffield agencies.

Any good non industry specific job websites? I know of Monster and Fish for jobs but if anyone has any real world experience of any others that'd be helpful.

Aye, the ones I've worked for haven't been great but then in my experience it's not exclusive to the Sheffield agencies.

Any good non industry specific job websites? I know of Monster and Fish for jobs but if anyone has any real world experience of any others that'd be helpful.

Ive used Indeed a few times. It lists all job sites and vacancies posted on the web....(Agency & non-agency work/recruitment)

mysheffieldjobs.co.uk and jobstoday.co.uk seem to be good for local vacancies - jobstoday is part of the Sheffield Star so all vacancies that go in the paper go on this website.

Hope this helps

Archived