Venue for a first aid course

We are looking for a venue to run a First Aid course on the 19th June.

It needs to be cost effective (Cheap) because they are not charging much per person.

There are a few places left if anyone wants to come along. £55 per person, No venue as yet

£55 per person and you call that cheap? :loopy:

It's cheap if it helps you give first aid or even save someone's life. I was told the course i went on years ago cost over £200 (the company paid for it). Once again you jump in two footed without thinking Rich :roll:

£55 per person and you call that cheap? :loopy:

For private tuition which is what this effectively is it's astoundingly cheap. A first aid at it's most basic will run several days and necessarily has a low instructor/student ratio. I'm quite happy paying £200 per employee for the courses my lot go on and consider that to be amazingly good value. I'd hate to see what you make of proper private tuition prices.

As for the OP I can't help much as I don;t know Sheffield that well, but church halls are the usual places to ask about this as they see it as a community sort of thing and often can help fill up the spaces by advertising locally too - that's how it seemed to work when I was in Sheffield.

Archived