The Pheasant PH, Sheffield Lane Top

erino

Yes mate I hear what you are saying it is just that the pub is up the road a bit from me and I used to go in there regular at one time and I would not sort of pack my other things up just to do that, so as long as it did not make a loss I don't think I would bother about a big profit from it TBH its more to see the place up and running properly.

It would be great to have it up and running we have just moved into the area and would love a local to go to. Cant a chain like weatherspoons take it over or something that would be ideal :)

Witherspoons were going to Take it on last year but it is a listed building and they were refused permission to do any extensions or anything to the building apparently they had big plans for the place I will find out next Wednesday what the deal is not getting reved up about I know what these people are like to deal with.

According to National Heritage the Pheasant isn't a listed building so why did Wetherspoons back out??

I'm not 100% sure about it being listed, the story was they could not get permission to knock it about and extend it like they do when they take a place shame really they would have done well there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived