When Will Moustaches Come Back Into Fashion?

My OH sports a moustache - in fact I've never seen him without one - and I like it and think it suits him. His twin brother also has a moustache!!

My first husband had a moustache, shaved it off but grew it back again as he actually looked better with a moustache then without! :hihi:

It just depends on the individual really - some people they suit, others not.

I tried to grow a mustache when I was in the army, after asking the Sergent major for permission to grow a mustache they gave me 4weeks to show substantial growth,after 4 weeks I had to appearer before the commanding officer to show my efforts at growing a moustach,he shouted shave the f.....g thing off Ive got more hairs growing wild on my arse, the thing about it is I had been trying to grow it for about 5 weeks before they said any thing about it so in total I had been trying to grow it for about 2 months or more:sad:

I tried to grow a mustache when I was in the army, after asking the Sergent major for permission to grow a mustache they gave me 4weeks to show substantial growth,after 4 weeks I had to appearer before the commanding officer to show my efforts at growing a moustach,he shouted shave the f.....g thing off Ive got more hairs growing wild on my arse, the thing about it is I had been trying to grow it for about 5 weeks before they said any thing about it so in total I had been trying to grow it for about 2 months or more:sad:

Known in 'tash circles as a Soccer moustache - 5 a side.

Archived