When Will Moustaches Come Back Into Fashion?

How can moustaches ever be in fashion when that fat moronic 'opera singer' off the Go Compare ads is still breathing!? :gag:

When I get to be PM on here, lethal injections will become de rigeur for anyone with Jedward type hairstyles (particularly Jedward themselves) and Giorgio Compario style moustaches.

In fact hirsuteness will feature high on my agenda, alongside anyone who wears idiotic trousers with the crotch at the knees! :gag:

Can you put them stupid "beeny" hats on the list please.

How can moustaches ever be in fashion when that fat moronic 'opera singer' off the Go Compare ads is still breathing!? :gag:

When I get to be PM on here, lethal injections will become de rigeur for anyone with Jedward type hairstyles (particularly Jedward themselves) and Giorgio Compario style moustaches.

In fact hirsuteness will feature high on my agenda, alongside anyone who wears idiotic trousers with the crotch at the knees! :gag:

I'm lost. :(

A moustache with a beard is acceptable but not without. :gag:

Is a beard without a moustache acceptable?

Are you talking about that fat VERY WEALTHY Opera singer who wears a FALSE moustache and who sings the 'Go Compare' advert?

Does 'having a bit of hair around it' make you rich?

(Question aimed at those 'who are working as ...' ;))

I have a moustache. I've had it for more than half my life. At Christmas, I have a beard, too. (Until I park the sleigh and finish feeding the reindeer.)

what about them annoying 118 ***** Id'e love to rip there tash's off

Is a beard without a moustache acceptable?

Are you talking about that fat VERY WEALTHY Opera singer who wears a FALSE moustache and who sings the 'Go Compare' advert?

That'll be the one Rupert! ... I know he wears a falsie and is a good (though not brilliant) opera singer. Surely you can't deny the adverts drive you crazy though? (presume you've seen them across there?) :)

Archived