When Will Moustaches Come Back Into Fashion?

That'll be the one Rupert! ... I know he wears a falsie and is a good (though not brilliant) opera singer. Surely you can't deny the adverts drive you crazy though? (presume you've seen them across there?) :)

Adverts don't drive me crazy ... I've got a Freesat box which advances 2 minutes with one button and goes back 30 seconds with another.:hihi:

He's got a fantastic voice though. - If he sang a 30-second interlude, I'd probably listen to it.

By 'fast-forwarding' through the adverts, I miss a lot of crap - but I probably also miss some gems. Some adverts are better than the programmes.

Do you remember 2 Levi's jeans adverts?

There was one which showed a blast at a quarry (to get the copper to make the rivets.) Outstanding! - I believe it won 'advert of the year' or something.

Then there was the advert with the Levi-wearing cowboy squatting in front of the fire. His crotch got warm and the manufacturer pointed out that Levi had invented the centre rivet.

British advertising is probably still the best in the world.

Not all of it meets the same high standards. - Unfortunately.

I had womb broom for several years but got tired of it due to having to maintain the bloody thing. Hairs would curl upwards and tickle my nose to the point of madness.

It was either getting rid of it or trimming it down to look like the tash those poncie movie stars had back in the 30s

That'll be the one Rupert! ... I know he wears a falsie and is a good (though not brilliant) opera singer. Surely you can't deny the adverts drive you crazy though? (presume you've seen them across there?) :)

Well I think he's great:D:D

• 6 months later...

Archived