Car insurance - new laws

Only if the judge was a complete moron . anyone who is injured tresspassing brings it on themselves and has no one else to blame . Its just a shame more tresspassers arnt injured whilst carrying out their illegal activities .

It's trespass if I walk up your drive to knock on your door and ask for my football back.

Trespassers can and have sued people for injuries caused.

It's trespass if I walk up your drive to knock on your door and ask for my football back.

Trespassers can and have sued people for injuries caused.

So a postman can be sued for walking up your path/drive to deliver a letter to your house?!!!:suspect::loopy: Don't think so somehow.

Sorry to disagree again, but that is only trespass if you have previously been told that you can't go onto that property.

Its civil trespass if you haven't used any official paths or open gates.

Its aggravated trespass and a crime if you refuse to leave when asked, or have stolen or broken anything.

And its a crime of "going equipped" if you're found with tools on you.

And its a crime of "being a vagrant" and / or "being found in an enclosed space" if you're in a building on the property and look scruffy.

Me and my mates have been arrested for them all!

do it my way car as tax and test and only use it when i need it so tax it 4 the day are two due to having more cars works out cheaper it is on my back garden ((drive)) you can tax a car with one day insurance as well

Pardon? I don't understand..

Pardon? I don't understand..

He says he keeps his car on his garden (drive) and it has MOT and tax, but insures it for one day (or 2) when he wants to use it, which isn't often.

This clearly won't work any more, since they have to be insured when in use or not.

Archived