Hillsborough leisure centre /concord

beth29

I phoned last night to book a class to body pump tonight at hillsborough leisure centre and they were fully booked and about 5 people on the short/waiting list. as I really wanted to do it, and on a Wednesday night they do a 15mins for beginners as well.

I am really surprised they dont do a body pump class at concord as it seems really popular.

I am at the moment a member at Fitness First but my partner was going to come with me and try it out. but I am getting bored with fitness first and been told the body pump class isnt up to much there. is that true.??

The fitness first body pump has always been fine, except when they have an instructor who's not BTS qualified, so runs a weights workout class.

I miss Leigh, who used to do Sat and Mon body pump, she was great but has gone to Millhouses FF. What I'd suggest is try out FF Body Pump. I used to go to Hillsborough and am now at FF, the Body Pump is definitely comparable (its one of my fave classes) but you don't have the stupid crap booking system they have at HLC.

Hi. I might give it a try then at FF. a bit scared though at first is it ok?

Have you tried body combat? is the timetable online correct or not?

If there is a class this w/end. I might try it as it might not be too busy. is it usually busy?

I might see you there.

Archived