A Prayer to Bin Laden in US?

Given the propaganda we are fed daily by the main media I understand your feelings but what did he do so bad anyway ?

At worst he called for a Holy war but there's loads of Idiots doing that in our country and they dont get shot.

Apart from that there seems little evidence he really did owt.

It's known that he planned the 9/11 attacks for a start and more than likely did the same for the attacks on the US embassies and the USS Cole. No doubt connected with the 7/7 attacks also He had the money to finance all this also. Planning and financing terrorist attacks are as good as participating in them and far removed from some idiot merely shouting about holy wars.

What he did was more than enough. He was an evil wee man

It's known that he planned the 9/11 attacks for a start and more than likely did the same for the attacks on the US embassies and the USS Cole. No doubt connected with the 7/7 attacks also He had the money to finance all this also. Planning and financing terrorist attacks are as good as participating in them and far removed from some idiot merely shouting about holy wars.

How is it known he planned the 9/11 attacks ?

his wanted poster made no mention of 9/11, when asked why not the FBI said there is no hard evidence to link him.

As for 7/7 there has just been an inquest and nowhere was Bin'laden linked to that attack.

They didn't even have any hard evidence against the alleged bombers, if any.

So we could be jumping the gun a bit getting excited about his demise.

i thought bin laden was blamed for 9/11, not heard he had anything to do with 7/7.

i thought bin laden was blamed for 9/11, not heard he had anything to do with 7/7.

It's because when they supposedly killed him the media flashed up a lot of pictures of the 7/7 bus and trains mixed with pictures of Bin' and the burning towers.

Subliminal messaging you might call it.

He should definitely be forgiven. Surely he's been through enough supporting Arsenal.

I was under the impression Bin Laden supported, not Arsenal, but Notts Forest.

only goes to show how easy wires can get crossed.

Archived