Hunter's Bar School 1935 - 1940. Ronald Levers.

Hi, My Dad went to HBS, I would imagine around 1935 -1942. Just trying to find out more info and wondered if there were any school photos. Have been on picturesheffield.com. Never seen a picture of my Dad when he was a boy. His name was Ronald Levers and the family lived on Ranby Road and then moved to Dover Road, but I think that was later. Thanks:roll:

I forgot to say that his siblings were John, Peter, Alan, Eric, Pauline and Ann. I believe that Pauline (married to Frank Finlay) has died; as well as John. Ann was married to ? Melia and then I think she remarried and had another daughter. Peter lives somewhere in Bexhill Essex. Alan - don't know anything other than I think he had 2 sons ( one called Michael?). It would be great to hear from anybody who knows anything.:help:

After leaving school, he would have done his national service. I know he worked at Ford Harrison/T C Harrison for a while. Was then a coach driver for Beachief Coaches and ? Oggies, before working mainly a Steetley (Denniff). Would have been 83 this week. Thanks

I know I keep adding bits, but thought it might jog someone's memory as opposed to it all in one go. Anyway, his mother was winnifred, nee Thompson and his father was Norman Levers. I think there are also some family connections with Ezra Sugden motor car dealers (although a bit patchy).

Thanks

• 3 months later...

Howdy Cousin!, Im Ann's daughter, your dad's sister. I met your dad a few times and probably you back in the 1970's. I have a lot of information and my mum has probably got photos of your dad, as uncle Peter (Bexhill), gave mum all the family albums. I dont know how this thing works, but can we PM each other?

Jo-Jo

I forgot to say that his siblings were John, Peter, Alan, Eric, Pauline and Ann. I believe that Pauline (married to Frank Finlay) has died; as well as John. Ann was married to ? Melia and then I think she remarried and had another daughter. Peter lives somewhere in Bexhill Essex. Alan - don't know anything other than I think he had 2 sons ( one called Michael?). It would be great to hear from anybody who knows anything.:help:

Hello, I'm Jenny, Ann's other daughter from her second relationship! I think you'll already be in contact with Jo but just thought I'd say hi :)

Archived