Alternative Media Sources

The lack of media coverage the British Media has had on the Gaza Strip is next to nothing, where the whole area is constantly under attack by Israeli soldiers they have been kept from forming a government and have been force to erect a huge concrete wall around the city to keep them selves in NO ESCAPE, It's like one big prison camp. And all the British government can do is pat Israel on the back.

http://palestinechronicle.com/view_article_details.php?id=16795

Well yes. Coverage of world events is filtered of course. Sometimes for commercial reasons, sometimes for political ones. Reading a broad range of media from around the world helps to get a broader picture of events globally.

I wonder what you consider to be an alternative free press media source? Surely not infowars?

Well yes. Coverage of world events is filtered of course. Sometimes for commercial reasons, sometimes for political ones. Reading a broad range of media from around the world helps to get a broader picture of events globally.

I wonder what you consider to be an alternative free press media source? Surely not infowars?

No sarrowman, I trust infowars as much as I would the BBC, I use it too see the story in a nut shell, then I do a follow up report of many sources.

No sarrowman, I trust infowars as much as I would the BBC, I use it too see the story in a nut shell, then I do a follow up report of many sources.

What do you so for a living that gives you time to follow up on these other sources ? Why would you want to ?

Archived