Anyone know where you can watch spanish football?

ashmorel

Hi,

Does anyone know any pubs in town which show Live Spanish Football? In particular I'm looking for a pub which will show the Barcelona v Real Madrid fixture on Sunday, 20th November (which is live on sky).

I have Sky but a Brazilian work colleague of mine doesn't and would like to watch the game in true English style!!

Cheers

Lee

Originally posted by uefastrike

on spanish telly?

hmmm maybe but....now i know tis may sound a little contraversial but what about actually in spain just a thought i mean think about it what better place to watch spanish footbal than in......(wait for it)....SPAIN!!!!

p.s im a girl and know nothin of the beutifull game you like!!:hihi:

Originally posted by beebo

Try looking on SKY!!!???!!!!:heyhey:

I know it's on sky but my work colleague is holed up in West One without Sky and I live in Chesterfield. He wanted to see the game in a pub in the town centre but as a last resort he could come round to my house and watch it.

Originally posted by katy1981

hmmm maybe but....now i know tis may sound a little contraversial but what about actually in spain just a thought i mean think about it what better place to watch spanish footbal than in......(wait for it)....SPAIN!!!!

p.s im a girl and know nothin of the beutifull game you like!!:hihi:

At least you're honest!!!:D

I'd love to go and watch the game in Spain but tickets for this one sold out long ago!!!

honestly mate, most local pubs who show football put the spanish game on. tey may not have commentry but it is on. I'm sure the old monk or walkabout would put commentry on for a game that most football fans want to see.

Archived