My big dilemma..

OK... without going into too much detail, I have just split up with my partner after 2 and a half years of mental abuse from him. He treat me so so badly you wouldn't believe half of it....anyway, we have a 10 month old son and he is refusing to pay any maintainance , he doesn't work...legally... but gets about 8000 every 2 months which he squanders on crap and gives nothing to us. I mean , not even a card for birthdays or Xmas ...nothing

Anyway, he owes me, apart from maintainance , about 300 quid. I still have his password for Paypal because he gave it to me when he needed me to check a transaction for him once. So the dilema is this ....as he is refusing to pay me any child maintainance or my money back he owes....should I just log into his account and pay myself his debt????

Any opinions welcome except nasty ones....cus i'm abit fragile at the mo and i'll probably cry for months on end!

thanks for reading...J

You need to report him, he should be paying maintenance. Are you worried that he would be in bother for working illegally? Well I wouldn't lose any sleep over that he's not worth it. Just concentrate on you and the baby, you deserve better and there will be somebody out there to give you the respect you deserve. Be strong for your little boy but most of all for you, maintain your dignity and it will come right for you:D:thumbsup::clap:

Archived