My big dilemma..

Firstly i would not dip or alter his account in any way because that makes you just as guilty. Secondly i would get in touch with the C.S.A and give them as much information as possible. Thirdly £8000 every 2 months is a lot of money has he got his own company may be he is not paying tax on the business. May be a call to the H.M.R.C might be interested. Obviously i dont know all the details. Good luck any way.

She and him might not get on but reporting him because he is earning a few £ on the side is just stupid and achieves nothing. Just go to Csa but since he is unemployed on paper you are wasting time, just move on and take this as a lesson on life

She and him might not get on but reporting him because he is earning a few £ on the side is just stupid and achieves nothing. Just go to Csa but since he is unemployed on paper you are wasting time, just move on and take this as a lesson on life

If she was getting money from him, I'd agree, but she isn't getting a penny, so she should try to do something about it, even if that means grassing him up about his dodgy earnings.

She had a baby with him, does she want her former lover to have a crap life because they can't get along ? Most poster here are just jealous because he has way to make easy money, just ignore those idiots as brassily him to hmrc will be the stupidest thing you can do, do you really want your ex lover/ your kids dad in jail?

If someone is earning £100 without declaring it, I don't really have a problem with it. However, when someone is dodging around 15k a year tax....

It can be inheritance , or it might be growing exotic plants, no one knows so no point guessing, if it was growing plants how can you declare it?

And let him carry on bleeding the system while refusing to pay her, I don't think so. If he's working illegally he wants reporting and since he refuses to pay money he owes OP or maintenance for his child why should she owe him any loyalty?

And let him carry on bleeding the system while refusing to pay her, I don't think so. If he's working illegally he wants reporting and since he refuses to pay money he owes OP or maintenance for his child why should she owe him any loyalty?

On paper he is unemployed so Csa can't take much of him to make paper work worthwhile, so what's the point? Stop wasting time and just get what ever you are entitle to off the system, you will be ok money wise then

Archived