My big dilemma..

On paper he is unemployed so Csa can't take much of him to make paper work worthwhile, so what's the point? Stop wasting time and just get what ever you are entitle to off the system, you will be ok money wise then

He's illegally earning £2000 a week - he's a benefit cheat, he's cheating you and me. Whatever OP is entitled to off system does not alter the fact that he needs reporting - is he showing her any respect when he can pay but won't - why are you sympathising with him? Me and OH both work full time and don't get anything like that and yet are subsidising this scroat as well:rant::rant::rant::rant:

He's illegally earning £2000 a week - he's a benefit cheat, he's cheating you and me. Whatever OP is entitled to off system does not alter the fact that he needs reporting - is he showing her any respect when he can pay but won't - why are you sympathising with him? Me and OH both work full time and don't get anything like that and yet are subsidising this scroat as well:rant::rant::rant::rant:

She mention illegally earning the money, every 2 month, doesn't take Einstein to work out he is growing weed, I am not sympathizing him, just it achieves nothing, you are angry because he makes a lot more then you 2 combine

He can hardly walk into dole office and telling them I am growing weed so you can stop my benefit can he,

He might be working as an assassin for the CIA, but since the OP didn't mention what he does, no use speculating really...

Assasin will not be paid every 2 months! Also if you read paper, a boy of 15 was only paid £200 so he would have been very busy to make £2000 aweek

If he's growing weed, then she needs to get a cut. If he gives her absolutely nothing, then I see nothing wrong with reporting him. She may start to get something then.

He is doing all the work and taken all the risk involve , if police catch him she is not involve so why should she take a cut?

If she shops him and he goes to jail what has that achieves apart from the baby dad is in jail?

She and him might not get on but reporting him because he is earning a few £ on the side is just stupid and achieves nothing. Just go to Csa but since he is unemployed on paper you are wasting time, just move on and take this as a lesson on life

£4k a month is somewhat more significant that a "a few £ on the side". So long as HMRC don't know about his earnings and they aren't in the system then the CSA cannot enforce maintenance payments.

So, you're saying she should accept that he earns a wedge regularly but she and the child don't see any of it?

She mention illegally earning the money, every 2 month, doesn't take Einstein to work out he is growing weed, I am not sympathizing him, just it achieves nothing, you are angry because he makes a lot more then you 2 combine

He can hardly walk into dole office and telling them I am growing weed so you can stop my benefit can he,

No I am angry because he is a blood sucking leech who is a dole cheat and wants reporting, I didn't say he would own up but that he wants reporting and it achieves another low life off the system. If he gets £2000 a week he doesn't need dole money

No I am angry because he is a blood sucking leech who is a dole cheat and wants reporting, I didn't say he would own up but that he wants reporting and it achieves another low life off the system. If he gets £2000 a week he doesn't need dole money

You can never have enough money, since he can't declare his earning what does he tell dole office or taxman?

He is doing all the work and taken all the risk involve , if police catch him she is not involve so why should she take a cut?

If she shops him and he goes to jail what has that achieves apart from the baby dad is in jail?

True, so she needs to tell him in advance that she is going to shop him unless she gets a cut. 4 G's a month is more than enough for him to be able to give her a lil something for the baby.

Archived