My big dilemma..

He is doing all the work and taken all the risk involve , if police catch him she is not involve so why should she take a cut?

If she shops him and he goes to jail what has that achieves apart from the baby dad is in jail?

I can't believe you're coming on here advocating that it's ok for this lowlife to break the law. So what if he goes to jail, she won't be worse off than she is now:roll:

If i were in your shoes i wouldnt take money out of his account ,as someone said he could turn on you .Go to cab ,do you just have the one child do you have somewhere to live.

I can't believe you're coming on here advocating that it's ok for this lowlife to break the law. So what if he goes to jail, she won't be worse off than she is now:roll:

You are just jealous of his income and not thinking staight!would you grass your boyfriend up? The one you use to love and had his baby? grassily him up will get him angry and put him in jail, you still will get nothing of of him and he might do bad things to you and baby if he got no where to run, so what's the point? Who knows in a few years time and he might come back and be the best dad in the world, getting hil jail will do nothing apart from pushing the real dad as far away from his kid as possiable and nothing else

You are just jealous of his income and not thinking staight!would you grass your boyfriend up? The one you use to love and had his baby? Brassily him up will get him angry and put him in jail, you still will get nothing of of him, so what's the point? Who knows in a few years time and he might come back and be the best dad in the world, getting hil jail will do nothing apart from pushing the real dad as far away from his kid as possiable and nothing else

I am not jealous, I'm angry that he's fleecing the system. I work and pay my taxes and I am honest.If, as you say, he's a drug dealer why would you want him near your child? You see dishonestly eaning money as acceptable, it's you who is not thinking straight

If he gets put away it will cost taxpayer more then him on dole, as it cost £40k+ to keep each person in prison,

You are just jealous of his income and not thinking staight!would you grass your boyfriend up? The one you use to love and had his baby? Brassily him up will get him angry and put him in jail, you still will get nothing of of him, so what's the point? Who knows in a few years time and he might come back and be the best dad in the world, getting hil jail will do nothing apart from pushing the real dad as far away from his kid as possiable and nothing else

it sounds like that pushing this 'father' (and im using the term very loosly) as far away from this baby is probably a good thing if he can treat the mother of his child like that.

If he is doing something illegal then he deserves to go to jail, child maintenance or no child maintenance. Because as you say-she's not going to get anything anways so she should do the rest of society a favour and report the looser.

I am not jealous, I'm angry that he's fleecing the system. I work and pay my taxes and I am honest.If, as you say, he's a drug dealer why would you want him near your child? You see dishonestly eaning money as acceptable, it's you who is not thinking straight

You're answering from an outsiders point of view, which is fine, but she has a close link with him, so what she does is not necessarily the same as what an outsider would like to see happen. It's a lot easier for someone on the outside to say "he's a dole cheat and a drug dealer, should be locked up", but that's not taking the real world into consideration.

Archived