My big dilemma..

If he gets put away it will cost taxpayer more then him on dole, as it cost £40k+ to keep each person in prison,

so your not saying we shouldn't put ANYONE in prison because it costs too much??

Im beginning to think your a troll because surely no-one could be this stupid.

I am not jealous, I'm angry that he's fleecing the system. I work and pay my taxes and I am honest.If, as you say, he's a drug dealer why would you want him near your child? You see dishonestly eaning money as acceptable, it's you who is not thinking straight

My kids been brought up right, they dont drink, smoke and def no drugs,

Dishonestly earning money? so 95% of taxi driver should be jail? 65% of self employed people be jail? If the tax system and benefit was fair then we wouldnt in such a mess as a country,

have you read the news (not the Sun/Mirror/star) UK goverment have another record borrowing month this month

If he gets put away it will cost taxpayer more then him on dole, as it cost £40k+ to keep each person in prison,

Maybe but he'll be off streets and this poor young lady will be able to get on with her life

so your not saying we shouldn't put ANYONE in prison because it costs too much??

Im beginning to think your a troll because surely no-one could be this stupid.

Bring back hinging, have jail like other countries, each prisoner has a tiny room to himself and he stays in it 24/7 for eat,was toilet, shorter shape punishment is better then 5 years in open prison, this way offenders wouldnt ever want to go back, stuff human rights

Bring back hinging, have jail like other countries, each prisoner has a tiny room to himself and he stays in it 24/7 for eat,was toilet, shorter shape punishment is better then 5 years in open prison, this way offenders wouldnt ever want to go back, stuff human rights

Your username is quite apt, it looks like you should move to china- there not massive on human rights there.

Although some would say we are more advanced than that over in the west.

Whats hinging?

Maybe but he'll be off streets and this poor young lady will be able to get on with her life

Just get a council house away from area if she really want to, deep down you can tell she stills want him back, No woman in their right mind wouldnt want a complete family

You're answering from an outsiders point of view, which is fine, but she has a close link with him, so what she does is not necessarily the same as what an outsider would like to see happen. It's a lot easier for someone on the outside to say "he's a dole cheat and a drug dealer, should be locked up", but that's not taking the real world into consideration.

I didn't say he was a drug dealer, I think that was Mr Chang. In fact I said we were just assuming this. How many would actually report dole cheats who are posting on here? In fact reading OP's original post again I think he is a seller on ebay

I didn't say he was a drug dealer, I think that was Mr Chang. In fact I said we were just assuming this. How many would actually report dole cheats who are posting on here? In fact reading OP's original post again I think he is a seller on ebay

I wouldn't report a dole cheat, especially not one that I have a close link to, a family member or a friend. But I would consider it in this situation if he wont give her any money.

Your username is quite apt, it looks like you should move to china- there not massive on human rights there.

Although some would say we are more advanced than that over in the west.

Whats hinging?

Look at china, 10%+ growth every year, doesnt borrow 10 billion each month to keep the dole scrungers in house, people who breaks the law deserve to get whats coming, cant see much problem with it,

more advance? which part of your PC, Tv, electrical is made in UK? i wouldnt call borrowing money to buy goods an advance country, in the near future people will stop lending to UK unless it is very high rate, then we see how advance uk really is

Look at china, 10%+ growth every year, doesnt borrow 10 billion each month to keep the dole scrungers in house, people who breaks the law deserve to get whats coming, cant see much problem with it,

more advance? which part of your PC, Tv, electrical is made in UK? i wouldnt call borrowing money to buy goods an advance country, in the near future people will stop lending to UK unless it is very high rate, then we see how advance uk really is

but if you criticise anything about the 'government' you are put in a prison and never seen again.

I think ill stick with england thank you- where i can go have a pint and slag off the political parties to my hearts content.

Democracy's great.

Archived