My big dilemma..

On paper he is unemployed so Csa can't take much of him to make paper work worthwhile, so what's the point? Stop wasting time and just get what ever you are entitle to off the system, you will be ok money wise then

You have a very dishonest streak and for your information DINKY'S (dual income, no kids) don't have any entitlements except to keep cheats on dole. If he wants to earn £2000 a week fair dos. sign off and pay tax

No I am angry because he is a blood sucking leech who is a dole cheat and wants reporting, I didn't say he would own up but that he wants reporting and it achieves another low life off the system. If he gets £2000 a week he doesn't need dole money

He doesn't claim any benefits....or have a fixed abode and he's clever enough to let someone else do the hard work for him so I can't prove a thing! :(

Think I'm just gonna have to cut my losses and thank him for my beautiful baby boy and hope he doesn't come looking for us when my son is older and doesn't know him anymore :( God I feel helpless!!

Originally Posted by denlin

No I am angry because he is a blood sucking leech who is a dole cheat and wants reporting, I didn't say he would own up but that he wants reporting and it achieves another low life off the system. If he gets £2000 a week he doesn't need dole money

I don't remember using these exact words

He is doing all the work and taken all the risk involve , if police catch him she is not involve so why should she take a cut?

If she shops him and he goes to jail what has that achieves apart from the baby dad is in jail?

With the dad in jail, the baby is no worse off than now. So why worry if the dad is jailed.

Originally Posted by denlin

I don't remember using these exact words

I just pressed quote hun ...anyway just wanted to point out he doesn't claim anything from the system ....but he's still a t**t!

He doesn't claim any benefits....or have a fixed abode and he's clever enough to let someone else do the hard work for him so I can't prove a thing! :(

Think I'm just gonna have to cut my losses and thank him for my beautiful baby boy and hope he doesn't come looking for us when my son is older and doesn't know him anymore :( God I feel helpless!!

Surely its not up to you to prove anything? You can contact the CSA and HMRC in terms of you needing support and him clearly having disposable income but that nothing is coming your child's way. If they think its worthwhile, they might try and investigat where his money is coming from.

Of course you may not think it's likely to be of benefit, but, unless you think he might turn nasty, then you've nothing to lose. Also, it's not unreasonable for you to contact the CSA, especially if he ultimately ever has a legitimate job and money could then be sequestered.

Good luck with whatever you decide.

I just pressed quote hun ...anyway just wanted to point out he doesn't claim anything from the system ....but he's still a t**t!

OK sorry, but you are better off without him. Be strong and don't get drawn into his world - just keep telling you're worth more, you're better than him no matter how much money he has

Does a young girl with a baby want to blackmail drug dealer? Very stupid move if you ask me

Electricity company would be on to him for the amount of lecki he is using.They would then pass their findings on to the police.

Archived