My big dilemma..

OK sorry, but you are better off without him. Be strong and don't get drawn into his world - just keep telling you're worth more, you're better than him no matter how much money he has
ly

Thank you and I know....been telling myself that for years....I am naturally a strong bubbly confident person and he wrecked that! Gonna find me a knight in shinin armour one day that loves and respects us !!! But for now...I'm gonna focus on finding 'me' again! Got to let the anger go or it will eat me up! Thanks again for all your supportive comments xx

ly

Thank you and I know....been telling myself that for years....I am naturally a strong bubbly confident person and he wrecked that! Gonna find me a knight in shinin armour one day that loves and respects us !!! But for now...I'm gonna focus on finding 'me' again! Got to let the anger go or it will eat me up! Thanks again for all your supportive comments xx

No problem, good luck for future. You'll find someone worthy, I did. You have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find a prince:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Update!!!

I sent him a really amicable text and sent my bank account details....and low and behold ...the money is in my account today! I have also said I'm setting up a savings account for our son and am going to send him the details...just incase he wants to contribute...no pressure....softly softly.....and if he decides not to....then I have found a secret weapon....I've done some detective work and found out an address :) !! Feel abit better now!

Archived