Bright young minds comment on Obama's state visit

I'm not getting into yet another pointless discussion on this. It's already been debated endless times by an endless number of posters and if you bother to go back and read my past posts on the middleast you'll see my views.

Anyway to put it simply to you in case you cant be bothered 80 percent of middle east deaths have been caused by inter-tribal Arab friction

Well I know I'm picking on one specific comment made by a clearly deluded young lady, but I just found it a bit strange, sick even, that someone would call policies that have directly killed thousands of civilians as likeable.

Believe it or not, I don't want to get into a big discussion either.

Lots of countries have killed thousands of civillians, but you chose to single out America, why is that?

Because it preaches human rights and freedom louder than anyone else, and people actually buy it. Obama was touted by liberals as a change agent. He has changed little.

Well I know I'm picking on one specific comment made by a clearly deluded young lady, but I just found it a bit strange, sick even, that someone would call policies that have directly killed thousands of civilians as likeable.

Believe it or not, I don't want to get into a big discussion either.

Good! If you have anything new to say other than parroting truthlogic's same old tirade then I'm always ready for what I hope might even turn out to be a modestly intelligent debate

Good! If you have anything new to say other than parroting truthlogic's same old tirade then I'm always ready for what I hope might even turn out to be a modestly intelligent debate

Whether truthlogic has said similar things is not relevant, I haven't read such posts from him/her specifically TBH.

Using the term anti-American to describe my view is not exactly what I'd call encouraging intelligent debate on your behalf either, since America can easily change its policies and ditch the hypocritical rhetoric, which is actually what I and countless others rightly criticise.

The criticism is of the people who run America, not the nation itself.

Archived