Lpg users are being cheated

Hi there,

Is there anyone would like to join me in trying to stop the nonsense, of being charged full road fund license for lpg powered vehicles pre 2001 ?. Why should we pay the same as for more polluting petrol or diesel powered vehicles?

Tuppies freind

Hi there,

Is there anyone would like to join me in trying to stop the nonsense, of being charged full road fund license for lpg powered vehicles pre 2001 ?. Why should we pay the same as for more polluting petrol or diesel powered vehicles?

Tuppies freind

Why is your LPG-powered vehicle less/more polluting?

Does it not convert one Carbon atom plus two Oxygen atoms into one molecule of Carbon dioxide?

Did the rules change?

Only advice I can give is apply for council free city centre parking if you have a LPG car

It's £10 a year and can park for free in all council city centre parking spaces !

Hope that helps

This is some strange usuage of the word, "Free," that I was previouslu unaware of.

ooh sciencey bit, its more carbon lite than petrol/diesel, produces LESS CO2 per mileage.

I suggest you 'Google' an engineering or chemistry textbook.

When hydrocarbon fuels are burned, the chemical reaction (that which produces the power) oxidises (burns) the carbon in the fuel to produce Carbon Dioxide.

If you disagree, please produce a combustion chart to support your argument.

Archived