Do I have to pay my Excel Parking Ticket?

you actually generate more crap threads than anyone when you come on these spoiling it with your relentless idiotic posts about your brother in law or mate. grow up.

This is what i am talking about. You simply can't stop with the relentless insults can you.

A word from my wise Uncle- he who laughs last laughs longest. Let that be your lesson young heathen.

This is what i am talking about. You simply can't stop with the relentless insults can you.

A word from my wise Uncle- he who laughs last laughs longest. Let that be your lesson young heathen.

zzzzz

i've not insulted you, i have however commented on you constantly posting the same daft "my brother in law says pay" or "my uncle says this". dont you get tired of it? we get tired of reading them, its not even like you gain owt from it, yes you wind people up but they all end up calling you names and insulting you. for what end?

Please pack in the personal stuff, either discuss the issue or not. Some posts have already been removed, and others may go the same way, the thread will be closed, and bans may also be handed out.

Thanks.

Ms Macbeth,people are bound to bite with the purile tosh, a couple of users post.

all people who come on here and ask questions about parking fines etc,just simply want the truth,thats all.

you actually generate more crap threads than anyone when you come on these spoiling it with your relentless idiotic posts about your brother in law or mate. grow up. :D

I Concur!

Which is another falsehood.

He who laughs last, didn't get the joke.

I Concur!

zzzzz

i've not insulted you, i have however commented on you constantly posting the same daft "my brother in law says pay" or "my uncle says this". dont you get tired of it? we get tired of reading them, its not even like you gain owt from it, yes you wind people up but they all end up calling you names and insulting you. for what end?

I BLOODY DEFINATELY CONCUR!!!

Mod Note

As per prior warning thread closed due to name calling, bickering and going off topic.

If you have a really good reason for reopening this thread please contact the Helpdesk.

Archived