Do I have to pay my Excel Parking Ticket?

No, the first one was at Chan's at Millhouses. It was in the evening, Chan's was closed, when we came back to the car a man was writing a ticket. I was not illegally parked, I was a customer. I think a £60 bill for a few minutes parking is a little excessive.

The second one is for being a few minutes over the 2 hours permitted, at 11.30pm in an empty car park. Again, not really good value for money and no-one was being denied a parking space.

Thanks Chris that was informative and might make the doubters on here see some sense.

And Mr Gobby, they kept ringing me up threatening to take me to court (or rather their solicitors did) in the end I kept them waiting for about 15 minutes while I went to find myself.

Don't give them any replies or waste any time worrying about their absurd charges.

Help please!!

I have received 2 phone calls from a so called solicitor regarding an excel parking ticket I have never had. They claim to have written to me but iv received nothing. They said they r starting court proceedings against me but will not produce any evidence that I was

1. Parked without a permit (which I never have)

2. They issued a ticket

And 3 that they have sent letters regarding all this (btw none of the solicitorsnletters have been sent registered post apparently)

What do I do now???

Thanks

Help please!!

I have received 2 phone calls from a so called solicitor regarding an excel parking ticket I have never had. They claim to have written to me but iv received nothing. They said they r starting court proceedings against me but will not produce any evidence that I was

2. They issued a ticket

And 3 that they have sent letters regarding all this (btw none of the solicitorsnletters have been sent registered post apparently)

What do I do now???

Thanks

Start reading:-

http://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&xhr=t&q=private+parking+companies&cp=20&pf=p&sclient=psy&biw=1280&bih=844&source=hp&aq=0&aqi=&aql=&oq=private+parking+comp&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=48415b2036907b30

Help please!!

2. They issued a ticket

What do I do now???

Thanks

if they phone again, get the persons full name, companies name, then inform them that you are now going to report them to the police for harassment and trying to extort monies from you

I have received 2 phone calls from a so called solicitor regarding an excel parking ticket I have never had.

The first question I'd ask is "How the hell did you get my phone number?" :rant:

John X

Archived