Minimum wage should be £24000+

Someone still needs to grasp the nettle ..who'd do it if the rewards weren't there?

It seems rediculous to me this, I mean this talk of "responsibilies" and "grasping the nettle", any one would think we were talking about something really important or life and death, In the army and in hospitals I suppose it is, but in retail for instance...please ! :roll:

In this dog eat dog capitalist society, people allow themselves to feel under pressure for the most trivial of things really.

Everyone needs to stop and take deep breath.

Edited by Hots on

It seems rediculous to me this, I mean this talk of "responsibilies" and "grasping the nettle", any one would think we were talking about something really important or life and death, In the army and in hospitals I suppose it is, but in retail for instance...please ! :roll:

In this dog eat dog capitalist society, people allow themselves to feel under pressure for the most trivial of things really.

Everyone needs to stop and take deep breath.

Not everyone works in retail..some decisions are very important for the comapny and it's employees...and customers...

Is that a serious question? Really? Don't you think that decisions that can affect people's lives are important?

It depends what you are talking about, like I said, the military, hospitals and the government etc are where the real and important responsibilities lie, but most of us are trapped in the private sector which mostly provides descretionary, non essential things which are not really important in the grand scheme of things, The stress and pressure, "important decisions" and "responsibilities" comes from the capital class chasing the ££££££££.

But why are these decisions important?

Because they make the company money or loose the company money, and loosing the company money often means subsequently loosing employees as the business contracts.

It depends what you are talking about, like I said, the military, hospitals and the government etc are where the real and important responsibilities lie, but most of us are trapped in the private sector which mostly provides descretionary, non essential things which are not really important in the grand scheme of things, The stress and pressure, "important decisions" and "responsibilities" comes from the capital class chasing the ££££££££.

Jobs aren't important then?

But why are these decisions important?

Because they make the company money or loose the company money, and loosing the company money often means subsequently loosing employees as the business contracts.

Have you ever stopped and thought that theres more to life than GNI and the ££$$?

Expand your mind a bit.