Advice needed with potential speeding fine.

Mitigating circumstances aside whats the likelyhood of a speed camera flash not resulting in a ticket and points.

Am i right in thinking if you are flashed you are definatly going to get something unpleasent through the post?

:)

Unless you were transporting someone to hospital who was in such danger of death that you dare not wait for an ambulance, it's hard to imagine any circumstances in which you would be excused.

Nevertheless, and regardless of what I can think of, you're entitled to have your day in court - but beware! For many traffic offences - I'm not sure if speeding is one of them - if you don't admit guilt and pay promptly, the fine doubles. Pleading your case in court might turn out to be expensive if you don't win.

Mitigating circumstances aside whats the likelyhood of a speed camera flash not resulting in a ticket and points.

Am i right in thinking if you are flashed you are definatly going to get something unpleasent through the post?

:)

were you involved in any sort of commercial activity when you got flashed?

Unless you were transporting someone to hospital who was in such danger of death that you dare not wait for an ambulance, it's hard to imagine any circumstances in which you would be excused.

Nevertheless, and regardless of what I can think of, you're entitled to have your day in court - but beware! For many traffic offences - I'm not sure if speeding is one of them - if you don't admit guilt and pay promptly, the fine doubles. Pleading your case in court might turn out to be expensive if you don't win.

otherwise known as....

Do as we say and without argument or you'll be (more) sorry...

Archived