Advice needed with potential speeding fine.

• 3 weeks later...
Hark at the supporter of mass murderers. I want him to get banned so lives may be saved.

Your bitterness will only cause you harm.

Let go of your inner hate, let go and be at peace :)

you've done the crime so pay the fine and in future slow down to make the roads safer.

Having spoken to the doctor at the hospital he informed me that had i not got to hospital when i had then the results could have been fatal.

Im happy i did the right thing by speeding. If anyone thinks otherwise then i have to question their motives.

Peace and love to you :)

Its now been almost 3 weeks and ive heard nothing.

Should i have recieved something through the post by now?

If you're the registered keeper then you should have received a N.I.P within 14 days..if it was a leased or hire car then there will be a delay as the lease/hire company will have received it and will have named you as the driver and the paperwork will be winging it's way...all assuming you were actually photographed and it wasn't just a camera housing with no camera..

If you're the registered keeper then you should have received a N.I.P within 14 days..if it was a leased or hire car then there will be a delay as the lease/hire company will have received it and will have named you as the driver and the paperwork will be winging it's way...all assuming you were actually photographed and it wasn't just a camera housing with no camera..

There were deffinatly 2 flashes of the camera and i am the registered keeper.

Maybe i have been lucky this time.??

There were deffinatly 2 flashes of the camera and i am the registered keeper.

Maybe i have been lucky this time.??

Looks like it.....I think the housings still have the radar/flash unit in even when there's no camera there...

Do the Speed Awareness course, costs the same as the fine but no points on your license.

I believe it costs more than the fine but you get no points which as to be better from an insurance point of view. they are only available in certain circumstances, in a 40 zone its 46 to 53 (It wasn’t me ……… honest :D)

I believe it costs more than the fine but you get no points which as to be better from an insurance point of view. they are only available in certain circumstances, in a 40 zone its 46 to 53 (not me someone else ……… honest :D)

Do 3pts actually make a huge difference to insurance premiums these days? I'd be more bothered about getting nearer to 12 and a ban.

Archived