JFK.The speech that got him killed ?

I wonder if vResistance will be starting a new thread claiming that the Srebrenica atrocities were a hoax? This conspiracy hypothesis seems very popular in Eastern Europe at the moment.

Batting for the wrong side perhaps?

Im not the one in following these things, however there was a conspiracy, which was that hundreds of boys and men were rounded up and murdered while under the noses of the UN , namley Dutch Soliders.......

• 1 month later...

JFK travelling in a top down limo in a state where gun toting is the norm was somewhat strange, I still can't get that one.

The guy was 20 years in front of thinking at the time, he would have kept the USA out of Vietnam, we would never have seen LBJ or Nixon as presidents, and Bobby would have sorted Hoover out.

To me 1963 started out in technicolor, and ended in black and white, what a bloody crap year.

JFK travelling in a top down limo in a state where gun toting is the norm was somewhat strange, I still can't get that one.

The guy was 20 years in front of thinking at the time, he would have kept the USA out of Vietnam, we would never have seen LBJ or Nixon as presidents, and Bobby would have sorted Hoover out.

To me 1963 started out in technicolor, and ended in black and white, what a bloody crap year.

All good reasons for whoever was behind the assasination to do it.

All good reasons for whoever was behind the assasination to do it.

Very true, I still don't believe anything reported relating to Oswald or Ruby. How long would you give Obama if he was fighting for equality for all US citizens, and was against US aggression overseas?

Very true, I still don't believe anything reported relating to Oswald or Ruby. How long would you give Obama if he was fighting for equality for all US citizens, and was against US aggression overseas?

The fact is that nobody who believed in/fought for the things you mention would get to be president, it would be a non-starter. I do believe that PM's/Presidents are selected quite a long time before they end up in power, not neccesarily by fixing elections just having plenty of "help" along the way both financially and in the media. Having said this it does contradict the fact that JFK was in power but was not wanted by those in actual power, so based on my own views how did he get there?? I don't have answers just questions! :confused: I think nowadays a nice media scandal would be more effective in ousting someone in power than topping them, less hassle you see! As for JFK been shot by some random nutter I don't buy it although I don't claim to have much in depth knowledge of the subject.

The fact is that nobody who believed in/fought for the things you mention would get to be president, it would be a non-starter. I do believe that PM's/Presidents are selected quite a long time before they end up in power, not neccesarily by fixing elections just having plenty of "help" along the way both financially and in the media. Having said this it does contradict the fact that JFK was in power but was not wanted by those in actual power, so based on my own views how did he get there?? I don't have answers just questions! :confused: I think nowadays a nice media scandal would be more effective in ousting someone in power than topping them, less hassle you see! As for JFK been shot by some random nutter I don't buy it although I don't claim to have much in depth knowledge of the subject.

I'm 64 and you could be me, I guess that you're a lot younger, either way you understand, good on you.