JFK.The speech that got him killed ?

How can a speech made in 1961 refer to the world as it is now? :loopy:

Also you do know that the Kennedy family was very much part of the establishment? His dad was the ambassador to the UK.

Joe Kennedy was forced to resign in 1940 due to his underhand negotiations with Hitler.

Not sure what happened there I only meant to add this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xtwi_BkYnwE

The BBC documentary about the Bilderberg Group.

Sorry it's on youtube.(does that mean it's been scrambled into nonsense ?)

As has been pointed out numerous times, there's nothing wrong with anything posted on YouTube, provided it is adequately sourced and referenced so that it's claims can be reviewed and analysed. It's not the location of the video that calls in to question it's claims, it's the willingness of the producer to have thier claims independently verified.

No I think he thought he could put a stop to corruption and undermining of a genuine Government by powerful influences within secret societies etc and by communists.

You couldn't stamp one out without stamping out the other..

Naturally (unless JFK was indeed one of "them") the SS's would not like his plans.

If it was a communist conspiracy to kill JFK then why would they (the propaganda merchants of the time) blame it on a single man do you think ?

Who said it was a communist conspiracy to kill him? It's perfectly possible that no conspiracy (well, of the scale you suggest) was involved in his death.

So you agree he was talking about communism in his speech?

As has been pointed out numerous times, there's nothing wrong with anything posted on YouTube, provided it is adequately sourced and referenced so that it's claims can be reviewed and analysed. It's not the location of the video that calls in to question it's claims, it's the willingness of the producer to have thier claims independently verified.

Who said it was a communist conspiracy to kill him? It's perfectly possible that no conspiracy (well, of the scale you suggest) was involved in his death.

So you agree he was talking about communism in his speech?

Not just communism I think he was talking about corruption in general , when he said communists he meant communists, when he said secret societies he meant secret societies.

Can you have one without the other ?

Not just communism I think he was talking about corruption in general , when he said communists he meant communists, when he said secret societies he meant secret societies.

Can you have one without the other ?

I'd recommend this read - Fire in the Minds of Men by James H Billington. It makes a compelling argument that Communism, as interpreted by Soviet doctrinaires at least, was very much born in the lodges of Europe. If you go back to the origins of the modern "revolutionary faith" (i.e. that rooted in secular, humanistic ideals), it's possible that they did indeed begin as secret societies. The Bavarian Illuminati (as in the historically documented SS, not the conspiratorial version) who preceded Marxian philosophy were, in a way, the pioneering intellectuals that could have sparked modern communism.

By its very subversive nature, it makes sense that communism had to function through secret societies, forced underground due to its hostility towards the ruling class, who would have crushed it had it been in plain view.

Edited by epiphany

V, why not focus all that truth seeking, dissident energy you so clearly have on exposing the documented and ongoing crimes of state rather than scuttling down rabbit holes that only lead to a maze of possibilities?

Any other suggestions as to what I should be interested in ?

Exposing documented crimes of state is generally the work of journalists in the mainstream .

Sometimes I just like to throw a theory into the piranha tank that is SF to examine the bones after.

You may have noticed the ? Found at the end of most of my thread titles including this one, sometimes I just want another point of view.

And you are guaranteed to get one here.

I'd recommend this read - Fire in the Minds of Men by James H Billington. It makes a compelling argument that Communism, as interpreted by Soviet doctrinaires at least, was very much born in the lodges of Europe. If you go back to the origins of the modern "revolutionary faith" (i.e. that rooted in secular, humanistic ideals), it's possible that they did indeed begin as secret societies. The Bavarian Illuminati (as in the historically documented SS, not the conspiratorial version) who preceded Marxian philosophy were, in a way, the pioneering intellectuals that could have sparked modern communism.

By its very subversive nature, it makes sense that communism had to function through secret societies, forced underground due to its hostility towards the ruling class, who would have crushed it had it been in plain view.

Thank-you.

Sorry V, all I mean is you can throw things like JFK and 9/11 out there but at the end of the day nobody really knows the detail (beyond what we are told or have access to). So I'm not sure what you get from it, except further deepening the rabbit hole.

Not sure what happened there I only meant to add this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xtwi_BkYnwE

The BBC documentary about the Bilderberg Group.

Sorry it's on youtube.(does that mean it's been scrambled into nonsense ?)

OH dear V, you have revealed yourself to be quite the gullible fool I'm afraid.

You have been lied to, that documentary was not made by the BBC, it was made by an independant company and broadcast on channel 4, the BBC had absolutely nothing to do with it.

What you have demonstrated nicely is that you do not check any of your facts.

Clearly, you saw this film on youtube and then, without even doing 30 seconds of google searching, immediately began to repeat the claims made within, and the lie about it being on the BBC.

Classic confirmation bias, you have no credibility.

The purest form of Communism was that practiced by pigmy tribes in remote areas of south America only those people didn't call it communism but just the way their society lived

Soviet Communism was the opposite side of the coin to Fascism. Namely am oppressive way of life that stifled dissent of any kind against the state and kept greedy evil minded leaders in power and luxury.

Communism a la mode European did manage to recruit millions of naive minded adherents right up until almost the end of the 20th century

Edited by sibon

OH dear V, you have revealed yourself to be quite the gullible fool I'm afraid.

You have been lied to, that documentary was not made by the BBC, it was made by an independant company and broadcast on channel 4, the BBC had absolutely nothing to do with it.

What you have demonstrated nicely is that you do not check any of your facts.

Clearly, you saw this film on youtube and then, without even doing 30 seconds of google searching, immediately began to repeat the claims made within, and the lie about it being on the BBC.

Classic confirmation bias, you have no credibility.

I check facts that matter,BBC, ch 4, who cares ?

It's the content I'm interested in.

Edited by vResistance