JFK.The speech that got him killed ?

I check facts that matter,BBC, ch 4, who cares ?

It's the content I'm interested in.

A self evident untruth compounded by another - you clearly fail in being able to discern which 'facts' matter.

A self evident untruth compounded by another - you clearly fail in being able to discern which 'facts' matter.

So will you lot only take notice of anything if it has been produced and broadcasted by the BBC ?

That's very narrow minded ,but then...

I check facts that matter,BBC, ch 4, who cares ?

It's the content I'm interested in.

So you don't care where you facts come from? How can you then decide whether the source is biased?

The purest form of Communism was that practiced by pigmy tribes in remote areas of south America only those people didn't call it communism but just the way their society lived

Soviet Communism was the opposite side of the coin to Fascism. Namely am oppressive way of life that stifled dissent of any kind against the state and kept greedy evil minded leaders in power and luxury.

Communism a la mode European did manage to recruit millions of naive minded adherents right up until almost the end of the 20th century

It's an important distinction to make. The Soviet interpretation of Marxist Communism showed little resemblance to the purer forms of communism found in small working communities. Workers had very little control, centralised management was favoured over industrial democracy in most cases, wage labour, outside private investment from prominent finance houses and industrialists who held key stakes inside the vanguard party. It was a state monopoly, and the state was heavily centralised.

The Soviet intellectuals used powerful, almost esoteric symbolism and talismanic twists on Marx's Hegelian philosophy to round up their army of followers. Billington (who I believe is currently Librarian of Congress) claims they drew their inspiration from various mythic traditions (e.g. Prometheus being one archetype of young revolutionaries at the time), straight out of the lodges of post-enlightenment Europe.

I don't know how much contact Billington had with Kennedy, but if any of his research on the "revolutionary faith" was done around Kennedy's time, he would have likely emphasised the occult nature of this (still at the time) new breed of communism.

Edited by epiphany

It's an important distinction to make. The Soviet interpretation of Marxist Communism showed little resemblance to the purer forms of communism found in small working communities. Workers had very little control, centralised management was favoured over industrial democracy in most cases, wage labour, outside private investment from prominent finance houses and industrialists who held key stakes inside the vanguard party. It was a state monopoly, and the state was heavily centralised.

The Soviet intellectuals used powerful, almost esoteric symbolism and talismanic twists on Marx's Hegelian philosophy to round up their army of followers. Billington (who I believe is currently Librarian of Congress) claims they drew their inspiration from various mythic traditions (e.g. Prometheus being one archetype of young revolutionaries at the time), straight out of the lodges of post-enlightenment Europe.

I don't know how much contact Billington had with Kennedy, but if any of his research on the "revolutionary faith" was done around Kennedy's time, he would have likely emphasised the occult nature of this (still at the time) new breed of communism.

The Nazis also dabbled in the occult and mysticism. Very little difference between these two evil empires.

The leaders in the rest of Europe were horrified and disgusted at Stalin's excesses and bloodletting but reluctanly embraced his horrible dictatorship

after WW2 started.

Without Stalin's ruthless control of the state and all it's oppressive security including the military I doubt that we could have beaten Hitler so for that we must be grateful even if Soviet victory resulted in the whole of eastern Europe falling under communist oppression for the next 50 or so years.

It's a strange world when one looks at history

The Nazis also dabbled in the occult and mysticism. Very little difference between these two evil empires.

The leaders in the rest of Europe were horrified and disgusted at Stalin's excesses and bloodletting but reluctanly embraced his horrible dictatorship

after WW2 started.

Without Stalin's ruthless control of the state and all it's oppressive security including the military I doubt that we could have beaten Hitler so for that we must be grateful even if Soviet victory resulted in the whole of eastern Europe falling under communist oppression for the next 50 or so years.

It's a strange world when one looks at history

quite a lot of that seems to happen? dont you agree?

Not sure what happened there I only meant to add this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xtwi_BkYnwE

The BBC documentary about the Bilderberg Group.

Sorry it's on youtube.(does that mean it's been scrambled into nonsense ?)

I remember a similar documentary sometime back, might be the same one; this documentary gave a balanced view of the mysteries surrounding issues such as the illuminate & other groups. What the documentary highlighted for me was that many of the groups appeared to be highly influential individuals within the circles of power, there main aim was power control on a global scale, these individuals had wealth and some had serious connections to highest levels of society.

In fact one claim was that they were instrumental in placing their choice of individual in the presidential seat in the USA. During the same series they also made a curious link regarding the assassination of JFK, at the time of the assassination one of the most senior members of the CIA was no other than George Bush snr, more to the point several days prior to the assassination, he made a visit to Dallas & on the day of the assassination was booked into a motel somewhere not far away, something he denied but was proven later. It’s a weird world.:suspect::suspect:

In fact one claim was that they were instrumental in placing their choice of individual in the presidential seat in the USA. During the same series they also made a curious link regarding the assassination of JFK, at the time of the assassination one of the most senior members of the CIA was no other than George Bush snr, more to the point several days prior to the assassination, he made a visit to Dallas & on the day of the assassination was booked into a motel somewhere not far away, something he denied but was proven later. It’s a weird world.:suspect::suspect:

Evidence please. Not those grainy photos that could be anybody or the badly doctored Hoover memo.

And what has this got to do with the speech about the communist threat?

Evidence please. Not those grainy photos that could be anybody or the badly doctored Hoover memo.

And what has this got to do with the speech about the communist threat?

The speech was about threat from communism and secret societies so is on topic.

George Bush like most presidents (including Obama) and our Prime Ministers have allegedly attended Bilderberg meetings, usually before anyone else has really heard of them.

Edited by vResistance