Help Needed - Charity Raffle!

Hi all,

I am currently arranging a charity raffle and was after some prizes, in the hope of raising some cash for Meningitis Trust. I was wondering if any of you knew of any companies that would be willing to donate anything, regardless of it's size?

Furthermore, if anyone is willing to donate anything (unwanted presents) etc then I would be more than grateful for your contribution.

As I said, I am raising money for Meningitis Trust for a while now and hope, over the long run, to raise several thousand pounds before the end of the year.

If you would like to help, or can help in any way, please get in touch. Also, if you want to know more about my fundraising, please feel free to ask.

Much appreciated,

AO.

Anyone prepared to help?!

I have a list of potential local companies who might help, but really could do with a lot more. So, if you are part of a company/or know someone who is, then please consider this request. Really looking for help with this. In return for your help, your company will get tonnes of free publicity throughout the raffle :) :)

Furthermore, does anyone have any items/unwanted presents that they are willing to give away for charity???

All funds from the above will be donated to Meningitis Trust. If you would like more info please get in touch.

Thanks,

AO

• 1 month later...

I'd like to propose tomfy.com/create as the plattform to host your raffles.

For charities no comission is charged.

Anyone prepared to help?!

I have a list of potential local companies who might help, but really could do with a lot more. So, if you are part of a company/or know someone who is, then please consider this request. Really looking for help with this. In return for your help, your company will get tonnes of free publicity throughout the raffle :) :)

Furthermore, does anyone have any items/unwanted presents that they are willing to give away for charity???

All funds from the above will be donated to Meningitis Trust. If you would like more info please get in touch.

Thanks,

AO

Archived