Takeaways in Heeley?

Jenni G

I was wondering if anyone knows of any decent takeaways in or around the Heeley area.

I could Google takeaways and get a whole list, but I was wondering if anyone on here has experience of any. We're moving into Heeley (from Birmingham) on saturday afternoon and there's no way we're gonna cook afterwards, so if anyone knows any good chinese, indian or pizza places, could you give me a shout?

If there any any other kind (Jamaican, Kebab shops etc) we'd like to know about them too.

Jenni-HI!!! It's Fee ( from the Shakey!! )Can't believe it's come round so quick! We're not actually here Sat/Sun but most of the crew you met will be.If you're going for a few beers I'd recommend a little walk down to New India Gardens for your takeaway after,lovely food , they just don't deliver.Just to let you know too , the rock night has changed dates to the 18th now.You've got my mobile number,get in touch and we'll catch up for a pint or 3..Good luck with the move xx

Hi Fee :)

We probably won't be able to make it to the Shakey this wkend anyway as we'd got a ton of unpacking to do, but we'll definitely be there soon for a bevvie or three, ha ha. I'll give you a shout when we know we can make it up there.

I'll look up the New India Gardens, and its good to hear the rock night has changed, I was worried that I wouldn't be able to find something in time. With my frizzy hair, I was thinking of coming as a ginger Slash, lol.

Cheers :)

There's a lovely Italian restaurant near Ponsfords which also does delivery

Portofino's 0114 255 5655

Thin crust Italian pizzas rather than the fat greasy ones you usually associate with takeaway pizza ;)

They also do starters like slow cooked BBQ spare ribs, meatballs etc.

Slow cooked BBQ ribs? You've just said the magic words for my other half, lol.

Yours and mine both!

I think he would assume I'd gone mad if I ever suggested he order something else :hihi:

Ohoh ,Cheers KatieB, I never knew Portifino's delivered , dangerous!!!

Valentino's pizza also deliver to Heeley,yummy,2643258

Look forward to catching up with you guys next week

Yes they didn't at first but you could go pick up & we kept asking until they finally got a driver!

Will try Valentino's :)

Archived