United call press conference for friday at midday

scottf

I dont want danny wilson as a manager because he is crap but i dont not like him as a person. Someone who i dont like 100% is the foolish chairman that calls himself a blade. Everytime someone leaves the lane be it management or playing staff they are replaced by someone worse or someone cheaper. The man is a joke. Its goin to kill me not goin to the lane but i for 1 am not goin till mccabe wakes up and listens to REAL fans

I dont want danny wilson as a manager because he is crap but i dont not like him as a person. Someone who i dont like 100% is the foolish chairman that calls himself a blade. Everytime someone leaves the lane be it management or playing staff they are replaced by someone worse or someone cheaper. The man is a joke. Its goin to kill me not goin to the lane but i for 1 am not goin till mccabe wakes up and listens to REAL fans

I agree with you, I said much the same thing last week but got shot down in flames for saying it.

You have taken on a manager with Premiership experience and the knowledge of getting teams promoted into the premier league.

Surely this is a change for the better?

We have also just sacked one with the same experience and knowledge.

You have taken on a manager with Premiership experience and the knowledge of getting teams promoted into the premier league.

Surely this is a change for the better?

?????? 2 promotions in 17 Seasons hardly on fire is he. And if he is so good why is he unemployed

Alot of wednesdayites did the same when allen was in charge

And got plenty of stick for doing so

?????? 2 promotions in 17 Seasons hardly on fire is he. And if he is so good why is he unemployed

Get real, any manager that you get will be unemployed.

United are in no position financially to pay compensation to other clubs.

Archived