United call press conference for friday at midday

scottf

You have taken on a manager with Premiership experience and the knowledge of getting teams promoted into the premier league.

Surely this is a change for the better?

Hasn't Adams won promotion to the Premiership before?

I can only assume that McCabes masterplan is to sell Bramall Lane to Tesco to try and get some of his investment back, because that can be the only explanation for this ludicrous appointment.

I said Bryan Robson was a terrible appointment at the time, well for me this is right up there.

It's not because Wilson is ex Wednesday, that doesn't particularly bother me, but his track record in recent seasons is very average to say the least and he won't be given any time by the supporters. If the first few results aren't wins, the supporters will be immediately on his back and that no doubt will have a knock on effect with the players.

McCabe is very clearly a good businessman, but unfortunately he doesn't understand football and he needs a good football man to guide him (Dooley whilst he was alive).

I'm just glad I go and watch the ice hockey these days, because I'd be absolutely gutted if I was still a regular at the Lane.

I guess the reaction of Wednesday supporters will give the biggest clue as to how poor this appointment is......They will be loving it.

For me it should have been Robins.....He's had two clubs to date and made a relative success at both, I believe he would have done the same for us.

I'm afraid Wilson is a downgrade on Adams. I used to support McCabe because I think it's easy for supporters to forget all he's done for our club, but even I am now turning against him.

I feel for the loyal regulars.....What a kick in the you know whats.

Regards

Doom

I would like to state this QUITE LOUDLY! The appointment of Danny Wilson is a masterstoke. He will become a legend at United. For all the wrong reasons!! HA HA!!!

Yep agree.... Thats why we loved Flaws, Irvine and now megson at the sty legends at the owls for all the right reasons for Blades

Yep agree.... Thats why we loved Flaws, Irvine and now megson at the sty legends at the owls for all the right reasons for Blades

c.b seriously reg brealey appointed ian porterfield i dont think that was popular at the time but he got you out of the 4th div

why cant wilson do the same ?

:D

Archived